𝟏𝟑: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫

I stood up and walked to them

I stood up and walked to them. "Tu." Reyansh came froward. "Abhi dur reh, tujhe to ham baad me sambhalenge sale. Abhi to ham hamari pyaari bhabhi se milne aaye hai" (You stay away for now, we'll see you later. We are here to meet our.sister in law for now.) he said looking inside. He can't see her because Sanya is blocking her.

But I leaned forward to see her chewing with the speed of light, I'm still researching over why she eats food like she is never going to get food to eat ever again. The most weird thing is, I still find her cute. After a moment she tood up with her big smile and turned to the boys.

Shaurya walked forward and shook his hand with her. "I am Shaurya". "I'm Akshara" she said smiling at him.

Reyansh walked forward and touched her feet. She panicked and tried to stop him. "Y-you don't have to". He smiled at her "But I'll do it." he said. His sanskar are taller than our all hight mixed

But Isn't there a less? "Arhaan, please use sambhal Bhai" (Arhaan please control him brother) I turned to look at him but then dragged my eyes to noodles, my dog sticking to him. "Neil, don't you dare get your pants wet there" I said walking to him.

I heard Akshara's chuckle behind me. I carried noodles in my hands and placed him near his dog house. "Bhabhi jii" he ran with the same speed of light and hugged her. The other two were good, why did he have to stick that much? Well that's not my business. No, it isn't. No, it really isn't.

But why did he?

"I really thought that Arhaan will get a ugly weird girl due to his nature but thank god his mother saved him." I heard him say it to her.

__________________________________

After explaining them for hours. I was successful to convince them why I didnt invited them in my marriage. First, I didn't wanted to marry. Second, I was expecting the marriage to break till last day. Third, they were all busy with their business too.

And None of them is valid

"So she isn't whom you were supposed to marry?" Neil asked. "No" I said. "So...what are you guys gonna do now?" Reyansh asked. "Divorce." I said. "As if Aunty will let you" said Shaurya. He's right. That's where I'm stuck.

"And even if she allows you, you will have to wait atleast 6 months." I know. "Well, you said that you didn't wanted to marry Aaliya too" Shaurya said. I nodded. "Then, who would you choose? Aaliya or Akshara?" Do I need to answer this question? "Yes" someone shouted outside probably to someone else.

They all are staring at me with suspense. "Maybe....Akshara. Because atleast she won't have feelings for me, so it wouldn't hurt her much." I said looking out the window. We are sitting in my room. "But she can also have feelings for you.." Reyansh said.

At this point, what I am sure on is..that i won't fall, for anyone. For falling, people require heart, which I don't have.

"She won't" I assured them and me too. I looked at their luggages. "Wait, Reyansh and Neil brought their luggages,I understand. But why did you brought yours?" I asked turning to Shaurya. Neil and Reyansh don't live here in Mumbai, but Shaurya lives here.

"Do you think I'd leave you guys to have fun without me?" He said in a dramatic voice. "Arhaan" Akshara shouted from out. "Jaiye,jaiye, aapki dharam patni bula rahi hai" (Go go, your wife is calling you) They all said together. I walked out.

She was standing outside the door, when I walked out, I ran into her, making her loose her balance and trip. I held her before she could fall. "Look carefully, you're the one who always makes me fall" she complained.

"That" she said pointing at my white shirt. "What" I said dragging my eyes to my shirt. A lipstick mark on it, it came when I ran into her. "That's your love baby" I said winking at her. "I was here to ask you for your laptop. Where is it?" She asked me.

"That's on the study table" I told her. "And let me remove that" she said pulling me close to her by holding my shirt. "Maa ajayegi" I said making her cheeks red. God! How fun it is.

"And I won't let you remove this" I told her. "Don't you dare show it to anyone" she said giving me another idea. "As if I'll follow your order" I said taking a step back from her and entering my room again. "Arhaan" she entered shouting.

"What's that?" Neil asked pointing at the mark. I smiled looking at Akshara, she gave me a warning glare. "That's my wife's love" Reyansh, as always understood what I'm doing and didn't gave any reaction.

On the other hand. Neil and Shaurya looked straight in my eyes. "Is progress ko kya naam dun?" Shaurya asked. "Aur kya bhai? Mohabbat. Hayee" Neil fell down keeping a hand on his heart.

"He's lying, I swear" Akshara panicked. I just kept myself from laughing.

"You didn't minded holding me so tight last night, ha? Tumne to aadhi raat me hi wo pillow uthakar niche phenk diya tha. Galti ki baat maine ki thi aur karne tum ja rahi thi, kya pata hoso hawas me Kiya ho. Wo to accha hua maine apni izzat bacha li warna.." Akshara placed a finger on my mouth.

"Maine kuch nai suna" Shaurya said. "Lekin maine to sab sunaa" Neil said showing his all teeths.
"Sach bol rahe ho?" She asked. I nodded. Except for the fact that I was the one throwing the pillow away. It was bothering me from looking at her.

She glared at me, she really has power to scare someone with those glares. Exception : me.

She squeezed her eyes shut then looked at me. "Fine. But remember, You won't quite like the way I take revenge, Mr. Singhaniya" she said before walking out. I held her hand stopping her. "I'll wait." I said leaving her hand.

Reyansh stared at her walking out. "You got your match." he said. I turned to look at her but she already walked out.

Is she?

__________________________________

Next chapter will be uploaded the day after tomorrow.

Thank you💜