𝟐𝟐: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

"You gonna say something or not?" I finally exclaimed as I couldn't digest this much silence

"You gonna say something or not?" I finally exclaimed as I couldn't digest this much silence. He's been silent since we started the drive, actually since I kissed him. He's not even driving correctly. He hummed. Atleast.

"He dared to order me. That's why I did that" I explained. I didn't felt nervous while kissing him but now I am, because of his reaction.

Actually that's the problem. He's giving no reaction. "You should've atleast told me before doing that" He said glancing at me once before again looking at the road.

"You're acting as if someone kissed you first time" I said rolling my eyes, then suddenly it hit me. "Have you really never kissed someone before?" I asked him, my all teeths at display. Before he could reply, "Have you even dated someone before?" I asked again.

"Neither have I dated someone before, nor have I kissed someone before" He answered.

I just kissed him on the cheek, so it doesn't really count as first kiss at all. "Drive correctly" I complained as he's driving a bit wobbly. So where was I? Yes, But if he's saying that he haven't even had his first kiss yet then..

"Are you vir--?" I stopped as he suddenly pulled on the break and stepped out of the car. "What?" I asked as I saw him leaning down and checking on the tyres.

"All 4." And it was easy for me to understand that all 4 tyres are punctured.

I was about to step out but he stopped me by saying "You've got wound in your leg, stay there" I felt a sudden rush of guilt for lying. "I'm not hurt" I muttered, but he just eyed me as if I lied. I checked the time on my phone, 02:23. "What are we going to do?" I asked him.

"Let me check if Shaurya and Reyansh have exited yet or not" He said calling probably some of them. They said that they'll come back later. "None of them is picking up" He said putting down the phone.

I'm pretty sure these punctured tyres are done by that fucker. I stepped out to check the tyres but saw Arhaan already leaning down and checking on it. "A knife, as far as I think" He said standing up again.

I felt like taking the same knife and digging each one in that fucker's chest. Just let me find him, and I'll torture him in each way possible on the earth. I've seen enough movies for the tricks.

But, puncturing the tyres, is this only to annoy us or there can be another motive behind it? Actually what is his motive behind everything?

"Aksharaa" I heard a familiar voice pulling me out of my thoughts. I turned around to see Sidharth waving at me from his car window. "What happened?" He asked stepping out of his car.

I glanced inside to look for Aaliya, but she wasn't there. "Tyres are punctured" I answered pointing out at the tyres. He looked at all the tyres and turned to Arhaan "Bro, you should drive carefully. What if sh-- you both got hurt?" He complained before turning back to me. "You guys can come in my car" He said pointing at his car.