𝟐𝟖: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

"Your taste in movies is really amazing, Bhabhi!" Reyansh exclaimed also sitting at the corner of my bed

I tried to take my brain somewhere else by watching an action movie. Shaurya heard the voice of guns in it and joined me, than Neil, out of nowhere also appeared.

Reyansh, after looking everywhere for any of us, also ended up here. Now, they all are watching the movie.

Except me.

Because I can't think anything else than what Neil said. I have warned him not to tell anyone about it, but I don't even believe him by a bit.

"Bhabhi's taste is good in many things" Neil said with a grin and I glared at him with greeted teeths. 

I looked at the wall clock again, It's 10 pm. He's still in his office. As if he has to do all the work of the world today.

"You missing him?" Neil teased me again. I looked around me and grabbed the pillow before hitting him on his head with it.

He closed his eyes and turned his head down. "Did it really hurt you?" I asked rudely. "Can't you guys be a little silent?, The villain is beating the hero!" Shaurya exclaimed and I looked at T.V.

I scoffed, "No, he's not the hero. He's actually the one who killed the queen." It slipped from my mouth and both Reyansh and Shaurya stared at me with narrowed eyes.

I let out an awkward laugh. "Movies are way more fun when you know the plot twis--" I stopped as Neil hit me with a pillow from back. "It just took me time to find a softer pillow, but don't expect I'll leave you" He said as if he just took his biggest revenge, which hardly affected me.

The door to the room opened and Arhaan entered. "When did my room turned into a zoo?!" He exclaimed standing and looking at us with widened eyes, and my heartbeat rose instantly the moment his eyes collided with mine.

"There's just 48 minutes left, then we'll leave." Shaurya said. Arhaan again looked at me and I instantly looked away. "The bed will break from your all's weight. You can watch the T.V from the sofa here too." He informed taking off his coat and throwing it over the sofa. I gulped.

"You can use this" Neil said handing me a handkerchief. I looked at him with raised brows "Why?" He again smirked, "To wipe off the sweat from your forehead, it's quite hard right?" He said eyeing at Arhaan.

May God have mercy on Neil.

"Shaurya, Mr. Singhaniya said he wants to meet you. Quickly." Arhaan said and we all looked at him. When did he started talking with his father? "I-I mean maa said that he wants you there. Quickly." He said again.

"But the mov--" Arhaan interrupted Shaurya. "You can watch that on your own phone or Laptop too." Shaurya stood up with an irritated face and held Reyansh's hand, pulling him out with him also. "Why the fuck are you pulling me? Uncle's wants you, not me." Reyansh exclaimed.