ȶɛռ

They were all talking about how life is for then after the war. Rico's top of the wizard and is crowed the grand Bruho. Chimi is the leader of the army and an activist for protecting her forest. Pichu fulfilled his oath even though he didn't die. Lady Micte has shown him his parents after the war.

Where does this leave me? Everything has changed for me. Everything feels different. The nightmares are worse each night. Are the messages? Are they just nightmares? They always seem so real. I don't know what to think. Adjusting from Teca to the Underworld isn't a big deal except it's more confusing than the Underworld. 

Abush comes out of the bushes. We stand up in surprise.

"Abush! What are you doing here?" Maya asks.

"The bats. The moon. The end of the world." She says.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

She looks at me and screams. What did I do?

"Danger! Fly away! The bats, evil!" She yelps.

Ouch. 

"Hey, hey, hey, that's just Zatz. He's my... boyfriend." Maya says.

"Boyfriend?" I look at her.

She smiles at me.

"Beware of the bat! Beware the beast!" Abush cries.

Is she referring to me? Am I the beast? I know I'm the bat, but still. This is confusing. Is this why I was called the Dark Lord earlier. What does this mean? Her hair tenses. Abush draws back.

"Children listen, doomsday is coming." She says.

Then she 'flies' away. 

"Anyone want to make sense of that?" Maya asks looking around.