ʄɨʄȶɛɛռ

I can't sleep tonight. I lay in bed shirtless and freezing. Perhaps the cold can keep me awake. I hear my father come in. I shut my eye to pretend I'm asleep even though I'm not. He pulls the blanket up. 

"Have you not told him about his destiny?" Another voice says.

I know that voice. That man. He's here. 

"How'd you get in here? Get out." Father hisses.

"I serve the Dark Lord." The man says.

I open my eye and it narrows. My father knows of this? Heh. I suppose I should've known. I listen with great intent. What is this? Who am I supposed to be? Am I supposed to be the Dark Lord? The bat is the evilest of animals. Am I going to become darkness? I have to know. 

"He's just a boy." Father yells.

"No... we both know he's more than that. He's very very special." The man says.

"No." Father takes out his blade.

"I wish not to harm you unless my master wishes me to." I can hear him looking at me.

"Stay away from him." Father growls.

"I'm surprised you never told him. The day is soon coming." The man says.

Day? What day?

"I'll leave you now, but the day is nearing." He does a quick bow.

I then don't hear him anymore. I pull up the blanket. My head is screaming, and I can't believe that my father knows of this. Should I tell Maya? No... I have to keep this in me. I'm not entirely sure if I heard any of it against.