X

i wanted to switch things up a bit, so dont be mad about the next couple chapters.

it's been three years since the whole red lotus thing and korra getting captured. do i still work with republic city PD? no. i came with bolin to work for kuvira. i still wish i work in republic city though. i miss lin, a lot. i haven't talked to her since i came here. it's really different without lin. im being bossed around 10x more then i was with lin. although, lin never really bossed me around. kuvira on the other hand, she gets what she wants. anytime, anywhere. one thing about kuvira is that she's nice to me but rude to everyone else, just like lin was. her fiance is a total bitch to me though. i don't like baatar at all. he gets on my nerves 24/7. i don't mind working for kuvira, i just miss what i had working with the PD. i mean, my job here is sitting in an office and obeying what ever kuvira says. like i said, it's just like working for lin. here and there I'll have a full on conversation with kuvira. she comes to me first before she goes to baatar. why? i have no clue. shes still stern whenever we talk.

i was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock at the door. "what?" i say. kuvira walked in with her arms crossed. "don't talk to me like that." she says. "sorry, i thought you were bolin or baatar or someone else." i say. "baatar doesn't come to your office." "i know but still, you know what i meant" i say. "are you still going to visit republic city?" she asked stepping in my office and closing the door. "yes, I'm still going. i promised someone i would be there. if you need me to stay i can stay" i said leaning back in my chair and crossing my arms. "you may go, just don't be there long." kuvira says. "I'm only staying a week" "stay no longer then a week. i need you back here soon. this place looks to fall apart when your not here." i raise an eyebrow in confusion. "how? your the leader i don't understand that" i say. "i don't know either. everyone seems to like you except for baatar." she says. "yeah. anyways, i leave after work, which is about 20 minutes." i say. she eyes me up and down as i stand up. i knew kuviras had a thing for me since she met me.

"im going to grab a bagel, would you like one?" i ask. "yes" she said moving her hands behind her back. i walked towards the door and open it, walking out. i felt her staring, again. i always know when kuvira is staring at me.

-

i walked into my office and kuvira was still here, sitting down on the couch. "i thought you would've went to your office or something" i say giving her the bag with her bagel in it. bolin barged into my office causing kuvira to quickly turn around. and if course varrick was behind him. "you couldn't have knocked?" i ask. "sorry, varrick kinda pushed into the door" bolin said pointing at varrick. "well, what do you need?" "i just wanted to tell you that if you see mako tell him i said hi" he says shrugging. "sure" i say taking a bite of my bagel. "you two get out, i need to talk with zuri" kuvira says shoving them out the room and slamming the door.

"why are you going to republic city again?" she asked. "so i can visit some friends that i haven't seen in three years" i say sitting back down in my chair behind my desk. "don't get yourself into trouble" kuvira says resting her bagel. "im not that stupid" i say smiling. "you can be sometimes" "jee, thanks for that info" i say sarcastically. i check the time and i get it out of here in 5 minutes.

kuvira and i just talked until i had to leave. i walked her to her office since it was on my way out. "i'll bring you something back" i say. "if you do, bring me something small" kuvira said. i nodded and she walked into her office and closed the door.

-

i got onto the blimp that was taking me to republic city. i came alone, but i heard voices come from behind some boxes. i got suspicious so i went to check it out.

"shh, if you're to loud she's gonna hear us" he said. it sounds like varrick. i stepped behind the boxes to see bolin and varrick. "seriously?" i ask crossing my arms. "this was his idea, he drug me along" bolin said. "i actually believe that" i say. "have you seen varrick and bolin?" i heard kuvira ask. i turn around and look at her. she was wearing a tank top and sweatpants. i look her up and down as she stands there. she was sweating so im assuming she was most likely training. "yeah" i say. i wrapped water around them and held them in the air. "oh, come on. you had to say something?" varrick asked. "yes!" i say. "why?" "because this is my trip. not yours." i say. "can we go with zuri?" varrick asked kuvira. "no." kuvira said sternly. i move my arms to the left, making the two boys fly out the ship. well, except for bolin, i like him, but not varrick. "you throw me but not him?" varrick yelled. "yes because i actually like bolin" i say smiling. i set bolin softly on the ground and he sighed in relief. varrick stood up and ran away. bolin shortly followed after him.

"why don't you get going. i'll take care of these two" kuvira said. "alright." i say walking away. "by the way" she said. "what" i say turning around. she walked towards me and looked behind her then back at me. kuvira reached her hand up to my face and kissed me. i stood there for a second realizing what was happening. i put my hands on her waist and deepen the kiss, pulling her closer. after a moment of almost making out, she pulls away. "what was that about?" i ask, my hands still on her waist. "we'll talk when you get back" she said and walked away, leaving me confused. the blimp door closed and i stood there.