XXV

6 months later

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED TODAY WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" my little cousin yells as she jumps on me. what a lovely way to be woken up. i groan and shove her off of me.

"how did you get in here?" I ask sitting up and rubbing my head. "your soon to be wife in 4 hours let me in here" she says. I look beside me and see Lin wasn't next to me. i looked back over to Lily and Lin was standing beside her.

"I was peacefully sleeping" I cross my arms and glared at my fiance. Lin chuckles and hands me a cup of coffee.

"get out of bed, love. it's almost ten." she says kissing my cheek. "yeah, yeah." i roll my eyes.

"aw!" Lily shouted as she watched us.

"go back to your parents, Lily." I say pointing to the door. she scoffed and and walked out the door, closing it.

"you let her in why?" I ask. "cause i thought her idea was funny" Lin smiled. "of course you did" i stand up.

Lin and I were staying at a hotel, along with a bunch of other people we both invited to the wedding. Lin invited Suyin, Bataar, and their kids. I invited Tenzin, so his wife and kids are here too, along with Kai. Korra and Asami are here, Mako and Bolin. my brother and his wife are here. I also had Su talk to Kuvira. I invited Toph, which Lin wasn't really excited about. I told her it would be nice to see them together again.

speaking of which.

"I dont get why you invited my mom" Lin said. "we already talked all this through, I'm not doing it again." I look at her and she looks at me while drinking her coffee. "your mother was excited about coming, she wants to see you get married, Lin. I know you may not care, but I know deep down you wanted her here and you don't want to admit it." i say putting my cup down and wrapping my arms around her neck. "now, am I wrong?" I ask. "no." the older woman said. "I'm just afraid her and I will get into an argument and I dont want that to ruin anything, and-" "Lin, stop it." I say putting my finger over her lips. "you're mom isnt going to ruin anything. nobody will let that happen, including me. Toph wants to see you happy." I said. Lin set her cup down and placed her hands on my waist.

"I'm so glad I'm marrying you." she smiles and places a soft kiss on my lips. I pulled away and smirked. "as long as you're happy, Lin." I pulled her in for another kiss. we got interrupted by a knock filling the room. we both pulled away. i licked my lips. "tastes like coffee" I say causing Lin to let let out a small laugh. I walked towards the door and opened it, revealing Mia and a couple of her girl friends.

"guess what time it is!!" they screeched. I came to realization and tried closing the door, but they hurried in the room.

"you guys are not putting makeup on me" I say.

"it'll be fun! just some eyeliner, that's all" Sophia said. "I can do that myself" i cross my arms. "but you still need to make sure you look nice. we'll make sure you look nice" Mia said.

"ugh" I groan. "fine. but just this once." I said walking into the bathroom. "just let me shower then I'll meet you guys in the dressing room" they nod and walk out the room.

-

"I'll see you soon, Lin." I said and gave her a peck on the cheek. she smiles and i walk out the door. I took the elevator down and found the dressing room. I opened the door and walked in, seeing Mia, Sophia, Jamie, Cass, Lydia, and Lily all waiting for me.

"it's time!" Jamie shouts as she runs over to me and traps me in a hug. "I guess so" i sigh. she let go of me and Cass was holding my wedding suit and pants out to me.