Motorcycle Class

Motorcycle Class

Shortly after getting my driver's license at the age of 16 I went to my mother to see what my budget was going to be for a car, given that my older brother Bryce was allotted $20,000 for his vehicle of choice when he turned 16. He purchased a $20.000+ truck, then shortly after, my father traded cars with him so he got to drive a $50,000 Escalade Ext to school and wherever he wanted every day. My sister also got a car, a Chevy Tahoe which would ultimately get repossessed. I suppose my parents, primarily my mother, because my dad was lying in bed all day, wanted to give her daughter the gift she wished she could have, but there was no money.

Anyways when my time came up I was unaware of truly how desperate our financial situation was, so I foolishly believed I would finally get a vehicle and the freedom one provides. At the time my parents couldn't even afford payments on the cars we currently owned. All of the vehicles my parents owned were ultimately repossessed. I was selfish and materialistic as a teenager and had my hopes up on finally getting a vehicle and being free so I spent hours looking at cars and even contacted a few dealers. My parents just continued to lie to me until their lies could be hidden no more

The solution I devised facing the reality of having less money I wanted a more realistic price range for a vehicle and that of course would have been a motorcycle. I searched online about it and you can get your license at 16 but have to go through a 20-hour class that was divided half between introduction and sitting inside a building going through an extensive packet of paperwork lessons, and the other half being on a bike in a school parking lot learning the physical mechanics.