Arbitration Missing Feeding Granny

When my grandmother was in the final two weeks of her life and my sister and I had gotten her moved to Brookdale, our brother and the lawyers required my sister and I to be in Bennington in the morning for arbitration in regards to the allocation of my grandmother's money. This was whenever my grandmother got a reduced cost at Brookdale because I was the one feeding her three times a day and taking her to activities. What ended up occurring was my sister and I had to drive to Bennington in the early morning to where we didn't get to see granny and I feed her, but the staff was very helpful and took care of getting her to eat breakfast.

Once we arrived in Bennington we met up with our lawyer to discuss issue at hand which should have been about moving forward, but my brother spent an entire hour and a half bringing up issues that had already been discuss and nulled by contract. We had to stay so long that by the time my sister and I could get back to Rochester we had missed granny's lunch so the staff had to try feeding her again, also we missed out on her early morning activity. This was the only thing on Sam and my minds, that we had limited time left here, my sister had driven the 8 hours from Ohio to spend two days in Arkansas, and with this limited time we had to spend hours driving and in Bennington all because of my piece of shit brother. Eventually we got back to Rochester, but it was too late for us to interact with her, she was already lying in bed, so my sister and I missed out on two meals and four to five hours of time we could have spent with our dying grandmother. Fuck you Bryce Greenwelle.