Northwest Parkway Room Not Touch

Northwest Room Not Touch

Before I moved in with the Simpletons my senior year of high school I lived with my family at this house in Oakridge on Northwest that we were only able to rent because my father went to the same school as the owner. About the first week into the second month and non-payment and having nowhere to move to the landlord went to the police because my mother had written a hot check for rent. I came home from school one day to see a notice on the door by the sheriff's department stating we would be forcibly removed if not gone within a week or less.

One notable event that occurred was that when we didn't pay the first month's rent the landlord was given free reign by my mother to take anything in the home she saw as value anything except the items in my room, her youngest son. This was when I was still able to retain a television and videogame system after moving three times. Thinking back now I should have just let them have access to my room and items and you might think that the landlord disregarded that and took my items, but no, she didn't she was respectful. I think it's a tough situation having to go through someone else's home and take all of theirs and their children's possessions.

When I got back from school after the first month I came home to an empty house, we had nothing no furniture, they took our like 8-year-old computer, all of it gone, except for the items in my room.