Chapter 6. Other Episodes

(This is a collection of short Sturm appearances in other Owl House episodes.)

...

S1 E6 – Hooty's Moving Hassle

Sturm was excited for the night of the Moonlight Conjuring. Not because he had anyone to perform the ritual with; he had no interest in that kind of stuff. No, Sturm was in a good mood because it was his day off. He finally had time to relax.

There was a cliff in the middle of the woods with a great view of the forest, the sea, and the moon, and he'd be danged if he missed it.

Sturm brought a lawn chair, a bag of popcorn, and his favorite drink. When he set everything up, he sighed as he sat back and sipped his drink.

"Ah... Nothing like enjoying your night off at your favorite spot, sitting on your favorite chair, and drinking your favorite beverage..."

He closed his eyes, and just then, he heard strange thumping noises. He opened his eyes and saw a giant house with long bird legs that towered over the trees strolling through the forest. The house walked across the landscape until it was out of sight.

Sturm then looked at his drink, thinking someone had put something that made him see things.

"Eh, what the heck."

He shrugged apathetically and started drinking harder. Whatever the drink had, he liked it even more. He leaned so far behind that he fell on his back, making the lawn chair crash with him.

...

S1 E8 – Once Upon a Swap

One particular day, Luz, Eda, and King made a wager about who had the least difficult life. So, to settle it, Eda cast a spell that swapped their minds. King had control over Luz's body and met with a bunch of teenagers from Hexside and won them over by being rebellious, much to Boscha's annoyance.

So, King decided to have fun by causing mischief around the market, swapping the orifices of people's faces, triggering an elf with comedic anger issues, and torturing everyone unfortunate enough to hear Hooty's annoying voice over the phone.

Such chaos caused many customers to flee in fear and run past those who were none the wiser.

Sturm was one of those clueless people.

While getting some groceries, the red-eyed watched a handful of people run in the other direction. He had no idea what was happening, but as he looked at one of the stalls, he put a finger under his chin while speaking his theory.

"Huh. Must've finally got a look at the prices."

...

S1 E9 – Something Ventured, Someone Framed

One of Gus's greatest desires was to feel appreciated by others. Even at the Human Appreciation Society, the group he had founded, no one took him seriously because of that brat Mattholomule, who convinced everyone that the 'human artifacts' Gus brought were inferior to his phony possessions.

So, the young Porter wanted to prove to everyone that all his findings were indeed from the human world. And who knew these artifacts better than the only human in the Demon Realm, Luz Noceda.

The illusionist had lied to the human girl that she was unbanned from Hexside, but he still wanted to keep her out of trouble. But that still didn't stop Gus from rubbing it in Mattholomule's face. His phony human artifacts would be debunked, and no one would ever take him seriously again.

"As president of the H.A.S., I should feel bad about dunking on one of our own members... But as a Gus, I feel like doing this! ♪ Oh, oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, what, oh! ♪"