Peter's new pet pt.2

Peter woke up with a jolt, hearing a scream wasn't the best alarm clock in the world but it certainly worked. He jumped up out of bed and looked around, the door to his room was open slightly and the latch on Webecca's glass tank was left open. Peter's forehead started to sweat as he feared the worst. 'Oh no...' he thought to himself as he ran over to the desk to look at the tank. 

Webecca was nowhere to be seen.

'Oh no, no, no, no, no' Peter kept thinking, he desperately looked around for the Giant Arachnid but to no avail. Realising that she must've escaped, Peter ran out the door towards the sound of the scream. What he saw, however, was enough to make him laugh.

Sam (aka The Falcon) had just come back from his run with Steve, of course Steve had beat him with his "on you're left"  again so Sam was not in a good mood. He walked in to the compound and into the kitchen to get some cool water from the fridge. Sam pulled out a water bottle and chugged it down, a towel wrapped around his sweaty neck as he went to sit down on the couch.

Bucky and Steve walked in after him, they too had gone on the run but both had beat Sam which made them chuckle at him as he glared at them from the couch.

"Yeah, yeah laugh it up. If I had super soldier powers I'd be fast too." Sam said trying to boost his own ego.

"Awe come on don't be like that Sam." Steve said laughing slightly. Bucky laughed as well but didn't say anything.

Sam huffed and sat back against the couch but he felt something. Something...fluffy? He looked down at his hand and saw an eight-legged, bug eyed creature, slowly crawling up his arm. 

He immediately began to scream when he saw it.

He screamed like a little girl.

He screamed at the top of his lungs.

Sam Wilson, The Falcon and an Avenger, jumped up and shook his hand violently to get it off. He ran and jumped onto Bucky who had come running in with Steve when hearing Sam scream. Bucky held out his arms as Sam jumped onto his shoulders, his legs wrapped around Bucky's waist as he held onto his back for support. Bucky just let it happened, he didn't try to stop Sam and didn't let him fall either.

"What happened!?" Steve asked panicking slightly.

 "A FUCKING SPIDER THE SIZE OF A RAT JUST TRIED TO BITE MY FACE OFF!!!" Sam yelled whilst pointing at the spot on the couch.

"Language!" Steve said trying to see the spider Sam is supposedly pointing at.

Peter then decided to run in, panic on his face but then suddenly stopped and laughed at Sam who looked terrified.

"It's ok Mr. Sam, she won't hurt you." Peter said walking over to the couch and picking up the tarantula in his hands.

"SHE!?" Sam yelled still clinging to Bucky.

Just then Tony, Pepper, Natasha, Clint, Thor and Loki ran in after hearing the screams of Sam.

"What happened!? We heard screaming!" Pepper asked looking at the four of them and then saw the arachnid in Peter's hands.

Peter smiled nervously and waved three of his fingers at the rest of the Avengers, the other fingers were holding on to the Tarantula so she didn't escape. Tony saw what Pepper was looking at and turned as pale as a ghost.

"Holy shit, is that a fucking Tarantula!?" Tony screamed jumping to hide behind Pepper slightly.

"Language Tony, stay calm." Steve said, his hands out as if he was bracing himself for the spider to explode or something.