One🌼

Avyanna pov:

I woke up in the morning. It's 4:45 a.m.I stretch a little bit before get up. Cleaning my room and bed.

 Cleaning my room and bed

(Avyanna bedroom)

I took a shower and wear a black hoodie and white shirt oversize in it. With black jeans. I grab my bag sling and took it to the front door without making noise. I place my bag and sneakers in great position or not i get scold again.

 I place my bag and sneakers in great position or not i get scold again

I start my routine and cook the breakfast

I start my routine and cook the breakfast. I look at the clock and it's 5:15 a.m. I took the breakfast and dining it at the island. I cook bibimbap and rolled omelete with a hot tea. I place the chopstick and sort it out a bit.

After a few minutes, 'mother' and 'father'came. They sat down.While, I wait my permission to sit. 'Mother' say "Sit" annoying voice in it. Did I do something to anoyyed them. I quickly sit and wait for my permission again to eat. "Eat it dumb bitch" 'mother say. I eat my breakfast so fast. After that I
took all the plate and wash the dishes.

When I'm done, I grab the lunch that I make this morning to them. Knowing that 'mother'will get angry.

It was 6:10 am so I quickly walk to the front door and put shoes on. "Wait" 'farher'say.I stop and turn my head to him. He say"after school I want you to go buy the beer that i like. Got. It. " coldly to me. "Yes father" I say and took the money he gave me.

Before I open the door, 'mother' grab my hand with her claws press on my skin. I didn't make any noise from it. So I look at her and she say "If you think all of this to make us ‘happy’and it's not. You make it worst with your presence in here. I should just throw you went i can." with hatered in her voice. I nod and she let me go.

I open the door and bow to them before leave. After few minutes, I arrive at school and go throught my locker.

Suddenly, a hand iterrupt and pin to the wall next to my locker. I don't turn around because i knew it was Eunsim and her gang.

"Look who it is? Isn't it fun to play with you" she say before kick me at my stomach. I got beat up by them. After couples of second before the bell ring they stop and Eunsim say "You know. It's fun to play with you since you weak but... Now that i'm thinking you should just die because you know. You a ugly ass girl a burden to all of us"she say like a proud one while other whispering to each other.

I quickly go to my locker, take my books to first period and ran to the class.

________Time skip_________

It's lunch time and I already ate before going to my favorite place and it's.... Libaryyyyyy!

I love it there it's quiet and peace. I grab my homework that teacher say and do it. Since nobody here, I enjoy my time in here. I reads many books and sometimes learn new languages Like japanese, italy, korea, mandirin, dutch, french,german, russian, spanish, myanmar, indonesian and malay.

Suddenly thinking back from what Eunsim say. It break me a little. I mean how could she say that and suggest me to die or suicide.
It's disrespectful!!!!!!!

_________Time skip__________

After I done my homework so fast because the question is easy. It almost done lunch. I pack my stuff and go to my locker to get the second period book. After a while, I finish and someone hold me to chock hold. I can't fight knowing what will happen to me with 'mother'. I look behind me to see one of the gang Eunsim friend. Suddenly, a kick fly to my stomach. Make fill hard to breathe. It'Eunsim. I knew it. They just laught and continue to beat me. I let them bacause i don't want to loose control of it. I meaning my anger and psychopath in me. It always with voise that say 'kill them'. I dont want to, so I let them be.

_________Time skip__________

After the beat up, I got up and walk to the classroom. I quickly go to my seat then, sat down. While teacher was teaching us annoucament came throught the speaker and say " Hwa Avyanna to the office NOW." I don't know why I was called hopefully it's not bad.