Five 🌼

Avyanna pov:

After i done unpack everything, I sat on the couch thinking of something. I hope i'm not gonna be use again just like Mr.s Heeso does.

I heard a knock on the door and Nat ask "May i come in?"."Sure" with a smile but i'm not gonna let my guard down. Nat sat down with me and say"Can i hug you because i always wanted a twin".with scartch his back neck trying to make me comfortable.

[Keyword-trying]

I open my arm with smile and he on me exited. He look just like a a teddy bear who want a hug. So cute. Me and Nat sight went get enterupt by Ril call us downstair.

We broke the hug and exit my room. Before going downstairs, Nat give me a hand to hold. He look nervous but i gave my hand to him. We walk to the dining hall with holding our hands.

We arrive at the dining hall. I stood there to get permission to sit. They look at me worried why i don't sit. "Why you don't sit teroso?" father ask me. I replied "Oh, i need to wait for my permission to sit and eat aren't I?" with curious smile. "You don't have to belle you can sit all you want to and eat." Rel (Farrel) say. "Thank you" with small smile,while sat at the chair.

After a few seconds later, the maid serve our food and left. I don't know how to trust them yet but just eat. I finish fisrt since it usually i eat fast. Then the others too, Mave ask me "how did you eat so fast?" with question look. "Well i usually ate like this. Why?". All of them turn to me like they see a ghost.

Zad(Zadkiel) want to say something but didn't came out. "Brother Zad, do you want to say something?"with innocent face. Other try not to laught but Ril and Rel can't hold it anymore. They laught so the other.

After that, Father ask me to come with him to his office. I don't know what is it but i'm not gonna be use again.

(the office)

We sat a the couch while Zad, Father and Ril sit at the couch

We sat a the couch while Zad, Father and Ril sit at the couch. Mave, Rel and Enzo(Kenzo) is standing back at them. Nat sit with me holding my hand so I won't get nervous. It help me a lil'.So I look at them and they nod.

"As you can see teroso we have our rules here so please listen carefully ok?"
Father say. I nod and he continue. "We will start now.
1)No back talking.
2)Do not go to the basement..
3)Respect us and we will give you back.
4)No boyfriend until you 18 and focus studying.
5)Reply to us,so that we can clear.
6)No alcohol, drug and smoke.
7)You can do whatever you want but please tell your brothers and me before go anywhere.
Is that clear?"
Other nod at the fourth one and it's hilarious to see they protective. "Y-Yes, Father"*smile*. I notice they all froze with some tense up. I tilt my head confused.

After they came to sense, padre chuckle and pat me gentlely.He say to me that I can leave.So I left with Nat and call him"Nat". He froze and turn to me "Y-yes my picollo drago"with smile and almost tear up. I giggle and wide my arm. He hug me and tears fall from his cheek as he smile. We broke the hug and I wipe the tears from his cheek. I'm almost forgot to ask him about what I thought. "Nat can I ask you something?". He nodded and I continue "Well if you being pat at your head is it make you feel light?"."Oh you mean papa's pat? Yap! Papa's pat are the best thing you could have because it's reallise you from all sadness in you."Nat say with smile brightly. "I see..." I say with small smile.

Few seconds later, We arrive at my door and Nat say "If you need anything just go to my room ok?" with 👌hand. I say "ok" with 👌like he does. We say our goodbye's and goodnight's to each other before going to our room.

I'm on my bed thinking about today event. About Mr and Mrs Hwa, Eunsim, principal and my real family now. I don't know what coming next but hope it be okay I guess. I drift to sleep and the darkness take me in.