Thirdteen🌹🥀

Third person pov:
Meanwhile, In the living room Nathan and Maverick watching the news since Nathan a bit bore after watching movies or his favourite shows. Zadkiel and Gavril walk in from the front door after done the ‘business’ work. Sama'el was at the chair swing reading the news papers.

They both greet their father as he greet his sons back. Nathan glance at them and notice Gavril face smile. Nathan feel a little uneasy but act like it's nothing while making a joke about Farrel to Maverick. Maverick hold his laughter with clench his fist. Nathan giggles as he hold his stomach. Farruel walk in and ask them "What funny that you got the calm bear holding air?". Nathan say "Oh nothing... Fart". Farrel immedietly lundge to Nathan as he chase him around the house. Nathan ran away from Farrel since he scream "Guys!! Help me!!! ".

Kenzo walk in and Nathan see the chance of life. He ran to Kenzo and hide behind him "Zo... Help me"plead with puppy eyes. Kenzo narrow with bore face. He just shrugg his shoulder but remain there as he let Nathan behind him.

Farrel walk toward them and grab Nathan by the arm. He lock him in shoulder lock and ruffles his hair. Nathan shout "Hey! Not the hair!". Farrel smirk while ruffles more.

The others some chuckle, some sweat to their cheek and some sigh. Sama'el broke it "Boys, that enought fighting". They quickly pull away. Gavril smile while say he had to do something in his room. Zadkiel feel something off but keep it down for now. Samuel remain his face unchanged but feel worry fir his son. He nod and Gavril smile while walk up stairs before say to his siblings to not swearing.

The rest that at still at the downstairs nod and Nathan with Maverick chuckles.

Gavril pov:
I sigh shook my head but remain the smile. Before I go into my room. I walk to my little sister bedroom. I turn the knob slowly and quietly since I don't want her to disturb her. I see her sleeping with earphone was in in her ears with her phone with music.

I see the phone batteries was 10% and see the earphone was almost off. I walk to her silently while turn off both and charge it on her wire chargers. I turn back to her and fix her sleep position to make her feel comfortable as she sleep to the side. I cover her with blanket until below her shoulders. My lovely sister Bambino is so adorable and vurlnable when she sleeping.

I suddenly feel a headache as I suddenly recall Mother. I look at her and see the reflection by her face. It's so fimiliar to Mother. I feel a sudden sadness and anger in my heart for not been able to keep the promice by Mother... I trace away the hair strance and kiss her forehead.

I walk out with close the door behind me. I walk back to my room and close the door as I lock it. I go to my closet and open the last one. I open the door and see the man who I have been invastigate and search my whole life. I feel the sudden rage and hatered as I try to control it with my smile. I still... Remember... Everything

=========== GAVRIL PAST ==========
When I was 7 years old, Mom will always tell stories and whenever my anger blurt out. She is the only one who calm me down. I have a huge temper problem at the time cause me to have some troubles at school. I have no friends, teachers hate me for it and all they look at me with those eyes with whispering.. It just make me feel sick.

For years, Mom have teach me how to be patience and be gentelmen. I sometimes will complain but she naver give up. When I was 11 years old, I was learning it and at night. I hear sound at outside. I slowly walk out and see Dad ranning so fast to here, there and even upstairs with downstairs multiple times. I turn to Zadkiel who is 12 that time. I ask him and he explain that Mother is almost take out the twins.

I was shock and wanted to help but don't know why I just blank. I don't know what to do. Zadkiel was carry the bag and I was looking down with anger myself. Zadkiel came to me and hug me by his one arm to my shoulder and he whisper "Hey.. Focus.. Don't go too much in air cause if you do, you will never be in the throne".

I nod and he pull away.I see Dad demand the maids to take care Rick, Farrel and Kenzo.

[Rick- Maverick]

After that

When we four in the car, I hug the bags tightly as Dad press the engine to increase the speed while Mom grunt and wince in pain since she hold her huge tummy. For about five minutes, we arrive at the close hospital in this area. Dad was so fast he got out, shut the door, open Mom door and carry her in bridal style. I never see him like that at all. I got snap out my thought when Zadkiel shout my name. "Coming!" and quickly get the other bags and got out.

I see doctors and nurse rushing here and there. I was lost and anxcious with anger as I try to calm down. I remember Mom told me to count from 1 to 5, deep breath and repeat it again.

I calm down and ask a nurse where My Dad with Brother is. She lead me to the third floor as I see Dad and Zadkiel sitting infront of the labor room.

For an hour, Mom didn't came out yet and Dad is more worry. Dad stand up and go inside the labor room as I peek from the window door to see Dad hold Mom hand and Mom... Is yelling at Dad while hold Dad hand that red by her grip.

I just thought 'Wow... Mom is scary when she mad... But not like Dad... He more than 'scary''. I feel a tap on ny shoulder and it's Zadkiel. I confused but he also want peek since he just silent all the time like usual. Then, I stand at the door while Zadkiel lean at a wall while cross his arms.

For another two hour, I was asleep lay head on Zadkiel shoulder as we both at the seats. Zadkiel woke me up when a nurse lead us in. When get inside, we both ask Mom if she okay and she say she a little exhausted but she fine. I nod but Zadkiel seem not to take that.

Dad was holding two babies saying she is Avyanna our new born baby sister and Nathan our new born baby brother. He place them both in two hospital baby crib. I go on Avyanna side and Zadkiel go to Nathan side.

I pock her cheek with my finger gently but she suddenly crying. I panic and see Zadkiel glare at me while cares Nathan head so gentle and slow.

I panic with anger myself for let that happend and suddenly her little cute tiny hand grip my indeks finger and she laugh smile.

Tears welt up as I feel a sudden warmth. I don't know why but it feel so warmth that I don't want to let it go.

After that for a month and when the 'accident' happend. Dad still have times with us all but sometimes I always hear his sob in his office. I notice Zadkiel became more distant and cold than ever, Maverick has sometimes couldn't have his anger but I teach him since... Mom have teach me. Farrel have been distant and pushing himself too hard. Kenzo have also be like Zadkiel and I don't know what to do so...

One day at the same age, I start to pratice smile infront mirror and put my anger in my heart every day, So that in the house no cold, empty with dark and there is still left of warmth and light in it. I keep this up for every day even.. Even thought I also pretend to be...

========= End of GAVRIL Past =======