Two🌼

Avyanna pov:

I walk to the office, nervous because what did I do wrong? Why I been called? Why? Just why?I need to know the reason.

I got in front of the door and knock. "come in", I turn the door handle and step inside. I froze on my spot. I saw two police officer and 7 men on the couch. I look at principal and look away. It's was ackward silense until the principal broke the silense by saying "Miss Avyanna." I look at him to his finger to the seat. So I sat at the seat. While he continue to the officer. The officer say "Miss Avyanna, I'm sorry but your foster parents had pass away two hours ago."

"How?"I ask. The officer reply" they car got crash by a truck drunk driver. Miss Avyanna". I have a lot of question about as adopted child, I want to know if I had a family or not because i know i don't have a family before i was adopted. "Is my family here or not?" I ask. I heard a clear throat. I turn my head to a man who look in 40'mid with ash black hair and emerald eyes. "your family in front of you teroso".with small smile. I give him one back and "thank you".

(teroso - treasure)

"Miss Avyanna, you can go home and pack your stuff to leave with them" the principal say. "okay"I say before stand up and walk to the door. Before I open the door someone grab my hand gentle I look up and saw a young man who look like mid 20' with black hair and emerald eyes. "You don't have to bambino because they already pack by." He say. I quickly bow and "thank you so much but you don't have to do all that."

(bambino - baby)

I heard silense for a while and I broke it saying "I will go and take my stuff now". With that i ran to my bag and stuff and pack it.
_________Time skip__________

I'm on the car with other 7 man. It was akward, suddenly the old man say"teroso, would you like us to interduce ourself?" and I say"yes,please" with small smile. He give me back and say"well I interduce my self first. My name is Sama'el Deimos and i'm your father teroso. Age is 45." with a smile. He turn his head and say "Alright then, boys interduce yourself."

(teroso - treasure)

"Hello che'rie, My name is Zadkiel Deimos and i'm your oldest brother. Age is 23." He say with cold on his face but i knew he just doesn't show it(love) and he may have his reason. I nod and give him a smile. Other side, it's the same man who grab me earlier and say"Hi bambino, my name is Gavril Deimos and i'm your second oldest brother. Age is 22." with smile brightly at my face. Seem like i have to aware of it because his smile like the sun it self. I nod and say "you have a beautiful smile Ril."with smile in my face. He chukle when I gave him his nickname. Other 4 gasp after hear the nickname that i gave Ril. "Hi mon ange, my name is Maverick Deimos and your third eldest brother. Age is 20."he say in calm expression and voice. I nod and gave him small smile. He gave me back.

"Hello belle, my name is Farrel Deimos and i'm your fourth eldest brother. Age is 18."he say show some fist to me. So I bumb it and heard others chukle except for the eldest and the fifth one. I gave him a smile and look at other two. "Hello papillon, my name is Kenzo Deimos and i'm your fifth brother. Age is 16."he say with small smile. I nod and gave a smile back. I turn to look at the youngest one. "Hi il mio bel drago, my name is Nathan Deimos and i'm your twin brother. Age is 14." he say and show his fist. I bumb it and gave him smile. I was shock to say because I have a twin that I never knew. Well, of course since I never knew it at all...

(che'rie - sweethart)
(bambino - baby)
(mon ange my angel)
(belle beautiful)
(papillion - butterfly)
(IL mio bel drago -my pretty dragon)

After they done, I knew it was my turn so, I interduce myself"Hi everyone, my name is Hwa Avyanna or i should say, my name is Avyanna Deimos and age is 14." with innocent face. They chuckle went i say that.

After that, I got tired and try not to sleep but Nat(Nathan) say "sleep my piccolo drago, sleep."With that darkness take me in.

(piccolo drago - little dragon)