Seven 🌼

Avyanna pov:
We in the library, we read about 15 books already. While reading Nat suggest us to go shopping for my clothes,I tried to denied but they agree.
We now heading to the office and arrive after few seconds later, we knock on the door and padre say "come in".

We came in and Mave ask "Dad can we go shopping for Avy stuff?"."Ah! Ye-yes you can go but please bring some bodyguards with you guys please?" Padre say and we nod. Before we go, I go to him and he know it,he open his arm and I hug him. We broke the hug and he kiss me at my forehead.

"You two go get ready be in 10 minutes." Mave say. Nat hold my hand,and drag making we both run. We arrive at our room to dress up. I wear a red hoodie with blue jeans.

(Avyanna)

(Nathan)

(Maverick)

(Maverick)

It seems like today a red day for me and Nat

It seems like today a red day for me and Nat. We walk to the door and Mave give a signal to come with him. We walk to the garage and there's a lot of car and it's hhhuuuggggeeeee!!!!!!

 We walk to the garage and there's a lot of car and it's hhhuuuggggeeeee!!!!!!

M

ave took a black car and start it, we hope on the back sit,and drove of. I notice a car following so I assume it's the bodyguards. We arrive at the mall and 🅿 at the outside because it's already full inside. I don't know what to buy so I let them buy it but help them with style that I like, since Nat suggest that. I like style that vintage, sporty,chic,casual,preppy and elegant.

////////////Time skip////////////

We now done with clothes, iPhone, iPad, earphone, watch, shoes, bags, make ups and books. I saw the prize and try to put them back but Nat take it and shove it back to the trolley. I try to put them back again but Mave already pay them. It cost $25 000. I'm gonna take care all of this things nicely.

"Thank you for all of this Mave and Nat but maybe I'm gonna pay you guys back later" I say and Nat say"Picollo drago, you don't have to. All of this for you and we gonna spoil you a lot later on." I hug them, "thank you for everything all of this is enought for me" I say smiling at them. They chukle.

^.^ Time skip >_<

We in the car right now,listen to

{Nightcore "Play with fire"}

Nat love this one since it's one of his favourite songs and Mave doesn't care because he thought us as the youngest so he spoiled us until we grow up. We had talk a lot especially Nat joke.His jokes are the funniest thing in the world. I can't stop laughing about the seventh joke, it's hilarious. Nat ask me "What is your MBTI? I'm ENFP ,yours?". I say "Mine is INFJ.What is your MBTI brother Mave?"and ask Mave.

"Mine is ISFJ my lady.What do you think of others my lady?". I giggle by his words and answer "Um... I think Padre is ENFJ,Zad INTJ, Ril ESFP, Rel ESTJ and Enzo ENTJ".

"You right they say the same thing as you say ,when I ask them my picollo drago"Nat say. I'm curious about when he call me that nickname. "Nat, why you always call me drago? "I'm curious. "Well your body, atmosphere and your eyes like a dragon Avy."He say,We on the front gate now. I don't know how long we talk til arrive now. I say thank you to Nat.

We got out of the car and to the front door. Before we open it, I don't see the car that following us. I ask Mave "Where are the bodyguards that you bring? Brother Mave". "I don't remember bring any bodyguards" he answer looking at me. "Oh! ok" I say.

Hmm..... That strange.the car behind us is following us to the mall and didn't move until we get in the car earlier. They follow us before Mave turn to the corner of the road. They disappear.

We had our dinner and talk about how today going by. It's peaceful. After that, we had our goodnight pat and forehead kiss from padre. It's funny to see Zad blushes after padre kiss his forehead. Rel make jokes about it and got be mess his hair by Zad. We back to our room.

I'm in my room listening to music that I like it call

{Ocean eyes by Billie Eilish}

It's raining outside.So it's perfect time. I drift to sleep and fall into the darkness.