Fiveteen🍯🥛

Avyanna pov:

'This is amazing!!!
How can a garden this beautiful?! All I see is in my phone and now... This?! This is so amazing!!'

I look around since it was so beautiful and mesmerizing. I notice Madam Via was watching me with a blank expression. She ask me if I need blueberries with strawberries. "Yes please! "*smile brightly*.

She just nod and turn around to pick the blueberries while I pick strawberries. I notice when she look suprised earlier, it seem she remember something that was long past time.

It seem like someone who close to her. I think so. I also notice she has a name written 'Nymeria' in curve handwriting on her glasses. Hmm... I feel like knew that name but where?...

Third person pov:

"Umm... Madam Via"Avyanna call Vivia. She turn around "Yes, young lady? ". Avyanna smile a bit as she ask "May I ask what is my Mother name? ".

Vivia froze slightly with tense. She feel her both shoulders been stab like a sharp stone been struck there. She hesitate before speak with straight face "Nymeria Deimos, Young lady" yet her voice shake slightly.

Avyanna nod with smile and decided to change the topic "I see! Thank you, Madam Via. Is the blueberries have been picked yet? "while hold one bucket full strawberries.

Vivia relax a bit "Yes, young lady. I have pick what you ask for"held the bucket of blueberries. Avyanna "Yeah!! Thank you, Madam Via! "*smile* with help Vivia to stand up even thought Vivia try to refuse the offer yet Avy still help her stand.

Vivia sigh after stand up "Young lady, do you want me to help you carry those? ". Avyanna shake her head no "It's alright, Madam Via! I can do it cause I'm strong! "*smile* while show some strong arms.

Vivia sigh and Avy notice a slight of her corner up a bit.

Avyanna pov:

When we get inside the mansion back with the buckets and I thank Madam Via for helping me. She nod ask me if there anything else but I shake my head no with decline it politely.

I take out the Greek yogurt back from the fridge and place all the ingredients:
🥛)Greek yogurt
🍯) Honey
🍇) Blueberries
🍓)Strawberries

After mix it all in a bowl, it works! Well... Pfft!... Of course it works... 😏😅

I done with the mix and recall how Madam Via movements earlier... She seem to be hurt by the question.

Did I hit a nerve or something? Nymeria.... My Mother name.. Is so Beautiful.

Well! Go back to the yogurt things, I take a bite and it's amazing!! Yeah!. This is the best!
I walk out the kitchen with the yogurt bowl. I sat down in the living room floor behind me was the couch while front TV. I didn't turn it on since I'm not use to this kind of watching TV. Ever since... Nevermind! No bad mood now! Just enjoy this yogurt.

I ate my yogurt and then,

'Hello there sweetheart~' I *sigh* when Nyx suddenly here disturbing my time of peace to eat this delicous yogurt.

'Yes, Nyx. What do you need my subconscious schizophrenia need?' i say to it not want to be rude while eating my yogurt.

'You know... I notice the headmaid was... Shakin in her voice' I *sigh* since it's true.. I also notice it.

'I know Nyx... I notice it too... Let just not interupt Madam Via privacy... She may have some reasons and it might relate to her past.

Nyx just giggles 'I see... So don't you want to know that better sweetheart~

'I don't think that a great idea Nyx. If I judge only knew her on paper, that is very disrespectful. Cause I never knew it from her eyes and her memories'

Nyx sigh and leaf. I also sigh with think about it while eating my yogurt. Nat came downstairs with his messy hair. I sigh with a smile as I knew he was still sleepy. He notice me and sat next to me. He sleep his head on my shoulder, I didn't mind it at all while continue to eat my yogurt.

When I finish and place it infront of me a table. While seeing the sunset from between the mountains.The silent... The warmth of the sun to my face... The beauty of seeing the blue sky turn a perfect combanation of color orange, purple with pink... Remind me of a song 'Dusk till Dawn'... Sitting with one of family members... It's felt more than just what it imagene... Home...