Six 🌼

Avyanna pov :
I woke up at 4:00 a.m and took a shower, brush my teeth and dry my hair with a towel. It was 4:10 a.m . I just study while wait for breakfast. I wear a gray sweat shirt and black pants.

(outfit without the bag)

_____50 minutes later______

It was 5:00 a.m and i'm done studying. I went downstairs and I remember everything like way to kitchen, game room and library. I went to library, it was beautiful.

(Library)

I take books and sit on the sofa

I take books and sit on the sofa. It's was 5 books that I take. I'm on the fourth book after 10 minutes,until the door burst open. I starled and went to the stairs. I saw Nat at the top. When he saw me he pick me up in bridal style. I'm confused right now. He take me to the living room where others was there.

We sat on the sofa and father walk to me, and his hand try to pat me but I flinch. I think they notice it. Oh no."Teroso, do you think I'm gonna hit you" he kneel infront of me. "No padre I didn't .Why did you guys wake early?" triyng to change the subject.
"Teroso"pedre say gentlely. "Yes padre?" I act like nothing happend. "Picollo drago, we saw you flinch earlier"Nat say.

(teroso- treasure)

"Um... I-i didn't" I denied and others not. "Please tell us papillion"Enzo ask me to open up ."Um... I-i" i don't know but it's hard to do it since there no one want to listen to me because I'm a quiet person. "Well do all of you want me to start from the adoption or the house?".

(Papillion -butterfly)

"From the adoption, take your time che'rie. "Zad say and I take a deep breath before started.

(Che'rie - sweetheart)

"Well um..from the adoption went I was a baby to 4 years old kid. I live on the street after a while and found by Mr Hwa. He take me in and adopt me but it wasn't like it imagine. Mrs Hwa was not happy with it. So she would say I was ugly,have to get permission to eat or sit,i do chores and stuff but it wasn't enought for her. When I go to school I got bully by my classmates and other students but never tell teacher about it. It's kept going on until it's gone too far to beat me. Library was the only place that safe for me since no one there. Since they say i'm ugly but I never care for it a least I'm study. Until you all came it stop. Thank you for loving me that already enought for me."

They hug me and Padre say"Teroso i'm so sorry for your past and i'm sorry we wasn't there for you". "Padre you gave me a family that enought for me"with smile brightly.

(Teroso - treasure)

Nat tell me a jokes"Ok Picollo drago,my dear brothers and father I ask you a question .Why is"Dark" spelled with a K, and not C?.""Because if it's C it called "Darc"."I answer. "Wrong my dear picollo drago,because you can't C in the dark."he say and I can't hold my laught because it's hilarious. He laught with me and the others chukle.

After a while we had our breakfast, I'm done with it like yesterday and I wait for the others to done. After few minutes, and I ask"Pedre can I go to the library?"."Thank goodness, there a person like us."Mave and Nat say together. "You guys like to read? " exited to have read buddy. "Yes we are and you have to advise the other since they just...you know like us". "It's alright they choise to be who they are and not us". With that i invited them "Do you guys want to go to the library together?" nervous."Sure" they say and we left.

Before that I turn and gave padre a hug.He hug me and kiss me at forehead. I blush and Rel say "oh~ is someone blushing~"with smirk. I got heat up and my face must be look like tomato. "Quit bothering her, Farrel"Zad say with pat my head and kiss my forehead. We left after that.