Ten 🌹?

Avyanna pov:
I remember it all. All of it, the necklace that Davin gave me. I still wear it until now. I can't never forget how he treat me as his own. The necklace he gave me was beautiful.

(The necklace)

{For your information :yin black with white bottom is Avy and yang white with black bottom is Davin

{For your information :yin black with white bottom is Avy and yang white with black bottom is Davin. They matching necklaces.}

I was thinking about the car that following us when we shopping. It could be a stalker but I don't think so. I search about my family business and found something on the info. It's a cast that says 'The Deimos family caught in school!' 'Is it true the family lead to the mafia?' 'Mafia caught at school in korea!'. There's so many of them that, I found the keyword [Mafia]. I write everything on my notebook.

(her notebook)

I found another info, so I wrote everything in my special notebook

I found another info, so I wrote everything in my special notebook. I look at the file who been reported that went missing after involve with my family business. All the missing report of them who rapist, abuser, drug trafficking , kidnapping, burglary and robbery. There's a lot who's missing from dealing with my family business.

'How? Why are they in MAFIA? They have a reason right? Did they hurt innocent!? No no no they not hurt innocent, of course. I'm need to wait until they tell me them self.' I thought because how they act when I'm not around. It's opposite of it.

After I done got information, I took my book and put it in the drawer. While later, I'm on my study and I feel thirsty. I look at my watch and it's 12:00 p.m. I get up and go to the kitchen to have some water.

On my way down, I see Enzo in the living room. I don't want to disturb him so I got glass of water in the cabinet. Well I'm 5'5 so I can reach it. I go to the sink and got myself water and while I was drinking ,I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and saw no one there. No, no that again.

Third person pov :
Nyx: Avy~
Avy: Sigh,What did you need Nyx?
Nyx: Oh~ Nothing.
Avy: Then,why do you want to talk to me?
Nyx: It's just boring,you know.
Avy: Please go straight to the point.
Nyx: Oh I just wait until you kill someone and you already know what your family business right?
Avy: Nyx, I don't know okay. I just need a reason.
Nyx: Oh my. You have to remember if you make a mistake you will get-
Avy: I know, I know.
Nyx: It seem like you use to it already.
Avy: Oh well if you already live in darkness, you know it.
Nyx: Oh well, I wait until you kill again or maybe until you knew you a murderer.

Avyanna pov :
Sigh, I'm done. I go to the living room but Enzo was not there. Isn't he right here just now? I look around and saw nothing. That's weird but I ignore it. I go to my room and lock the door. I lay on my bed, open my iPhone and watch some thing to learn.

/////////////Timeskip//////////////

I was listening to my music while workout in my room. Call:
Die young by Ke$ha.

After I done with my workout, I heard glass break and gun shots. I don't know what's going on but I calm down my nerve. My door slam open and two men came to me. "If you don't want to get hurt, don't struggle. Got. It. " The man infront of me. I nod and they tied my hands infront.

I was drag by the second guy who hold my hands tightly. I didn't make a sound knowing what will happen. I was throw into the living room and saw my brothers and father was tied there hands on back and get held by 7 man. I glance to the side to see 5 more people standing behind the couch including the two man earlier and one old man on the couch sitting like he own this house. It's rude to do that in someone else house.

"And who is this b*tch right over here?" The old man said. "Excuse me?" I say because how rude is this person. I got slap from it. "Don't you dare touch our sorellina!" Nat said. I could see he's anger in his eyes. Nat got pull from his hair and the old man slap him. I see the others angry at this. I'm too angry but I have to hold it. That kind of slap is I already use to it,so it's not hurt at all but I could feel the pain that my fratello are.

"What do you want Ryker?" Padre said with holding his anger. "Did I said you could speak? Well I answer your question without interrupted by all of this putanne" He said with a smirk and continue "Well as you could see I need something from you but you so stubborn to give you're daughter to me. So I do it in the hard way" with that he came at me and grab my shoulder and threw me at the floor. He kick me so three times with my brothers scream at him to let me go ,I didn't cry at all and padre said "If you want a punching bag do it to me and not my figlia".

(Putanne - wh*res)
(Figlia - daughter)

He stop and turn to padre. He pull punches and kicks to padre. He then pull out a pocket knife and stab padre at his shoulder. Brothers couldn't do anything because the man gave them injection earlier while I was kicked. I feel something inside of me that,it feel familiar. At that moment Nyx came to me and whisper.

'KILL THEM'
And everything went dark.

Aftet that, I came to my sense and I found blood everywhere. I look at my hands, there's blood on them.I infront the door and the old man is lying on the floor but his head is gone. I look at my feet and saw his head..I kneel down, took his head and said "What will happen if I burn you alive. You won't be like this but this is the judgment you deserve". with a smile ☺.

I heard some movement in the living room. I go there to check on them. I'm worried about them. They were still sitting on the floor with untied hands. I put my hands on Nat cheek and ask "Are you guys okay? Did you get hurt? Padre are you okay? I go get the first-aid kit. It's in the kitchen right Ril? I will go and get it".

Before I leave, Nat grab my wrist while said "It's okay my picollo drago, it's okay. That fight you throw to them was good though". I nod.

After calm down, Padre ask me to sleep but I try to denied because I want to help them. The oldest agree with padre and I look at Nat for support but luck not on my side now. Nat said I need some rest. I nod and rub my eye. I feel sleepy right now and don't know why.

All of the sudden, I was pick up from the ground and been carry in bridal style. I look who carry me. It's Zad! I apologize to him for how heavy I am. He said that he use to carry Ril, Mave,Rel,Enzo and Nat. So this is nothing to him. I nod and fell into the darkness night.