Elevan 🏵🔥

Kenzo pov:
I was on the couch in living room and I go to the bathroom doing my business. After I done I wash my hand and while I was washing my hand. I heard something outside. I took the gun in the cabinet. Thanks to Nat idea this help me. I got out and suddenly the window break and gun start shooting. I shoot 4 guys outside but get tackle by 2 man. I'm gonna burst this guys out later.

Padre and others came down and the Ryker son of b*ch said "If any of you move this one gonna die before you do anything" while pointing gun at me. They got inject at the back of their neck. F*ck we let our guard down.

We got tied down while they inject us with drugs. I can't do anything at all.

Nathan pov:
Ugh!!!! I can't do anything at all. What the heck are they using to inject us. Damn it. That old bastard suddenly said "Wouldn't it be fun,if...we brought a surprise".

Then out of nowhere Avy got throw to the floor. She saw us and look to the side. "Who is this b*tch right over here?" That stupid bastard said. "Excuse me" my bellissimo drago said. She got slap even though she have a little manner to the bastard. She got slap and I outburst "Don't you dare touch our sorellina!". I got slap by it and I don't regret it.

Papa's ask him and he explain why he here. After that he throw Avy to the ground and kick her. We all shout at him. We can't do anything because of the drug. Papa' got beat up and stab at the shoulder after tell him he could use him as punching bag. I look at all the man they grin and smirk.

"Don't touch him" All of us turn our face to Avy. Avy got up as if she not in pain. One of the man grab her but freeze on the spot. He fall down and Avy wasn't there anymore. We all saw pool of blood around the man neck. He dead on the spot.

We heard glass break in the kitchen. "You two go catch that b*tch" He command two man who drag her earlier. We heard horrified scream from a man. One of the man came back with his left arm got cut and blood on his shirt. Before he could explain, a knife pop out his face. He fall down and we saw Avy behind him. Avy look up and that eyes can see you right through your soul. Her emerald eyes shine as if there a powerful spirit dragon flame.

"G-get her! " The old man said. All man came to her. In instinct, she cut them off like it's nothing and they got cut like a piece of meat. Five man got cut at arms, legs, mouth, neck and head. Four man got stab in the chest, face and back of the throat.

That old bastard try to hit her but Avy dodge every attack he went to her. Avy beat the hell out of him. Me, Gave and papa' was shock by this but proud of her. In corner of my eyes, I know Kiel, Fart(Farrel) and Zo(Kenzo) enjoy this much as possible.

That bastard got punch in the face and stumble backwards. Avy was smiling because earlier she had expressionless face.
"Mr Ryker isn't it? Well I gotta say that wasn't particularly...... Fun you know? I have something for you here you go" Avy said with slide a gun to him. He got up and tried to shot her but it not what imagine.

It was just few inches away from her head and blood spurt from his abdomen. He got shot from Avy because we saw she holding beside her left abdomen with her right hand. While he tried to held his wounds, Avy go to us and untied us. She cover papa's wound and put pressure on it. He tried to shot her but Avy fast enough to shot his hands. He run to the front door. Avy laugh and shook her head. She got up and walk to him.

Few seconds later, we heard something been rip apart. We don't know what to do. I just hope it's not our bell' drago. Another seconds later, Avy back and put her hands at my cheek with that she ask us questions.It's cute. I calm her down and praise her.

===========Time skip==========
Zadkiel pov:
My che'rie sorellina is asleep now. I have to say it's incredible to see her like that.I told the guards to ‘take care’ the body. I should just cut that man hand if I'm not in the way by those bastard's. Padre is still in the medical room with Gavril.

It's only for three days and so much things have happened to Avy. I swear if this happened again just do it to me. Please Lord protect them from any harm.

Gavril pov:
I'm still in medical room with Pop. So can't watch my sorellina sleep but got damn Avy is so badass. She so cool, I can't never stop admire how she fight.

Well don't mess with a woman or not got a fire instead. I suddenly got slap at my cheek. I look to see dad and he had questions face🤨. "I was in my thoughts, dad" I said. "You was thinking how to say to Avy if she ask" Dad say. I nod since thought about that too and it fear me that she will hate us. I don't want to be hated by her. We worry until Ken (Kenzo) came with already knew what we talking about. "How about this......"

"Okay" After he done explain all brothers were already here listening carefully. We all nod and mutter yes.
I hope that works.