Eight 🌼<3 ❤

Zadkiel pov:
It's been two days since Avyanna have came back. Our angel has back.When the first time I see her walking through the door, she look just like madre without ocean eyes. Her fiture look just like you, madre. Her eyes who hold something in it. That no one could tell what she thinking, she good at hiding it all.

When she tell us about her past,I want to kill those bastards who beat her up. They deserve it. How can they hurt such an angel like her. She a quiet person and she must have hide something else than that. She cannot be read like the others. I can't tell by her face, her speech, her body language and mostly her eyes. I can't read anything. She good at hiding it in. I'm gonna say she must got that from padre.Sigh ~°

(Madre - mother)
(Padre - father)

Gavril pov:
The house seem to be so bright then ever before. She's back! She's back! our angel is back!. Thank you,God how much I miss her. She seem look just like mamma. I can't tell how happy this is but it's make me angry when those bastard's didn't took care of her well. How could they!? She an angel. How can you be so cruel to her?! She the kindest person you could meet but she grateful to have family like us.

I can't stop thinking happy that she say that she have this family is enought for her. I'm gonna spoil her a lot like I did with the younger's. I gonna make her happy 10 times better than she have in the past. Just wait my bambino, you be the happiest girl in the whole world.

(Mamma - mom)

Maverick pov:
I'm glad that she back to the family. She a beautiful angel ,like our madre are. She look just alike. I'm can't accept that our angel had to grow up like that. I'm gonna made them suffer from what they did to our angel.

I had a great day with the twin's. They seem to understand each other. I can't help it but find it adorable. I'm will protect they smile as if it's the world sake. I do whatever it takes for my family.

(Madre - mother)

Farrel pov:
It's been great this two days. Even though Avy back in a day,she had made our home brighter than before. I can't help but teasing her. It's fun to do that. Making her blushing and it's cute. My sorellina is belle. She an angel, who send to be born.

I'm really angry, when she talk about those bastard's in her past. No one deserve they youth to take away from them. I'm gonna teach them a lesson, especially that cagna. Enought about that puttana. Now is about Avy, I'm gonna give her the best memories in her life. My bellissima sorellina.

(Sorellina - little sister)
(cagna - b*tch)
(puttana - wh*re)
(bellissima sorellina - beautiful little sister)

Kenzo pov:
I can't stop but happy to be with sorellina. She's an angel. She a person you could never find in this world even travel around it. I believe Athan (Nathan) too excited to be with her. I'm jealous that she call other nickname before mine.She will give me a nickname, I just have to wait then.

On the other side is I'm angry because of what she went through her past because of those bastard's but there's something she hide. Well she must have hide something else in those eyes but can't see it. I have to admit it, she good at hiding it all in. I'm impress by it but... Let's not talk about that stuff. I'm gonna protect her with all I am. I will protect my family from all cost.

Nathan pov:
I'm so excited!!!! Being close with her is the best thing could happen to me. She's my twin and we stuck together forever. When papá told me the story of the 'accident'. I can't say anything but angry to those who do it.

But I'm more angry with what my picollo drago went through. She must suffer a lot. When I told my jokes, she laugh. I was happy she like it. I'm gonna make thousands of jokes to make her happy and smile brightly. I love my family and my drago. I love them as the sun it self and fire in me who burn for it.