Nine🌹🥀

Third person pov:

Avy wake up at the sound alarm. It's 5:50 a.m. She get up and go to the bathroom,brush her teeth and took a shower.

(outfit)

After she done,she go down stairs and make her way to the dining hall

After she done,she go down stairs and make her way to the dining hall. It's 6:55 a.m. She heard a little chatting at the kitchen. She doesn't want to earsdropping but curiosity take's in.

She heard the maids talking about her.
Red hair maid:Why is that brat is here anyway?
Blonde hair maid:I don't know, maybe she just need the money and 'pleasure'.
Pink hair maid said :Yeah yeah, but she's gonna be throw anyway.
Blonde hair maid:Why?
Red hair maid: Bacause after they get bored of her, she be throw away.

Avy cringe at the blonde hair and the red hair words. She made her enter and they gasp. "What were you talking about?" she ask while have some water. "Nothing miss Avyanna ." the blonde hair said. "Can I ask what all of your name is?" Avy ask. They don't know why the little girl ask but answer it. "My name is Isabella and this is Vittoria and Amelia." the red hair said while pointing at the two. The blonde hair is Vittoria and the pink hair is Amelia.

"I see, it's nice to meet you guys" Avy said and go to the dining hall.
She put her iPhone on the table.
(forgot to tell her brothers buy her this)

"Good morning teroso" Sama'el say. "Good morning sorellina" the brother say together. Avy couldn't help but chuckle and answer "Good morning tutte". The maid serve the breakfast and Avy ask "Padre, can we go to the living and can you bought Isabella, Vittoria and Amelia?". Sama'el say "Yes teroso as you wish". They eat breakfast and Avy done first. They have use to it, so they don't ask her how she eat so fast.

After finish they breakfast ,they go to the living room and sat on the couch. Padre ask the butler to bring the three maid. They arrive quickly and they head down. Avy ask "can you explain what you were talking this morning?".

"We have nothing to say miss Avyanna". Vittoria said. "I'm pretty sure that not what you said". She playing the recording and they gasp. After the record end, she ask them again "Can you explain?". with a smile ☺. They kneel and "We very sorry please forgive us". Isabella said.