Ch22 :Arcus Maddox

Just after everyone had left from the Dark Moon Graveyard...

White River City Region System Announcement: Congratulations to Zero Wing for becoming the first team to conquer the Hell Mode of Dark Moon Graveyard. All players within the team will be rewarded with 10 Reputation Points in White River City.

Red Leaf Town Region System Announcement: Congratulations to Zero Wing for becoming the first team to conquer the Hell Mode of Dark Moon Graveyard. All players within the team will be rewarded with 30 Reputation Points in Red Leaf Town.

System: Congratulations to Zero Wing for becoming the first team to conquer the Hell Mode of Dark Moon Graveyard. All players within the team will be rewarded with one Mysterious Treasure Chest, 50,000 EXP, and 10 Glory Points.

Meanwhile, when the players of Red Leaf Town heard of this System Announcement, they were first filled with shock but then with a confused expression .Who is Zero wing?.

The guilds in town right now is still trying to conquer the deathly forest and someone just skipped a grade did the system malfunction or something!?.
There were uproar among the normal players but the guilds they were another matter,as they knew who zero wing is as it's pseudo super guild that just lack time to consolidate to become a super guild.

The crazy investments in god's domain by zero wing is wildly known in the giants circle as they have been preparing for a year and even in that month they even started to expand.but they couldn't investigate anything as there are rumors that even the 500 corporations don't dare to offend zero wing corporation.

Zero Wing also bought two manufacturing game headsets and cabins companies that few corporations decided invest too and bought third and second rate guilds as zero wing have been known for crazy but successful investments that people started calling them medias hands but most corporations decided to wait and see for now.

But now this behemoth is right here with them what bad luck is that .

Gentle snow also had a dumbfounded face as Ouroboros lives in the same city as zero wing but from what they heard zero wing shouldn't be in Star-moon kingdom and even if there arethere shouldn't be experts cable of cleaning such dungeon after only 10 hours or something after the game began.
now there are very few guilds players who reached level 3 and most players are level 2 but to clear a hell mode level 5 dungeon you may need to be level 9 or at least 7 so what's going,is it really a glitch or error or something.
After leaving the dungeon I took the team towards the core parts of Dark moon valley as i need to beat a certain hazard genome so as we cleared out the Wandering Gnomes and Gnome Overseers around us.
Finally a giant robot piloted by a midget Gnome appeared and I looked at it's information

[Hazard Gnome] (Special Elite)

Level 5

HP 1600/1600

Yeah that bitch is the one.so we started attacking but I was careful not to let him run after that he left the giant robot and tried to escape the moment the hp reached 10% like last time of the robot and his information changed

[Arcus Maddox] (Lord-rank)

Level 5

HP 600/600

I quickly struck to the ground the moment he left the robot before he activated the Gnome's Rocket Boots as i was prepared because if activated it game over and he would escape.
I told them to surround him and be careful of his bombs but I wasn't worried as with 6 apex tier experts running wasn't an option.
Finally after killing him he dropped eleven items.five materials , three epic items and three old tattered books.

Shi feng was truly surprised when checked the items and the books as they were rooket boots,spatial bag,[engineering encyclopedia],bomb design,old map and part of philosopher's stone and it's a 28%

[Philosopher's Stone] (Epic Rank Special Item) - Currently 28% Restored

A sacred item for Alchemy, the Philosopher's Stone can be used to turn stone into gold, revive the dead, and has many more unfathomable uses. However, the Philosopher's Stone was damaged and broken into five pieces by the Sword Emperor, Schneider. Nevertheless, the Philosopher's Stone possesses immense strength. As long as the five pieces are gathered, it will be able to recover all of its strength.

Active Effect: Due to being damaged, the Philosopher's Stone possesses part of its original strength. It can only be used for Alchemical Conversion,Elemental Refinement and Alchemical Synthesis.

Drops upon death.
[Gnome Rockete Boots] (Plate Boots,epic rank)

Equipment Level: Level 5 - Level 100
Equipment requirement : agility 80
Attributes adjust according to user's level.(current level 5)
Strength +21, Agility +30, Endurance +15
Movement Speed +15
Additional Passive Skill - light movement:
Speed increase by 40% and Attack Speed by 50% during battle.
Additional Active Skill 1 - seraphic speed :

Speed increase by 120% and Attack Speed by 100% and evasion by 50%.
Duration: 5 seconds
Cooldown: 20 minutes.

Additional Active Skill 2 - rocket lunch:

Lifts the user, flying into the air and increase movement speed by 50% every second
Duration: 30 seconds.
Cooldown: 12 hours

As expected from a godly escape equipment.with this I can obtain the holy grail easier this time with an increase of 1500% escaping speed.
[The spatial bag](epic rank)

Storage capacity: 12,000 bag space slots.
Built-in Warehouse: 300 non-bag space items (such as Diamond Wood and Seven Luminaries Crystals).

The map is for level 50 area miner paradise and finally [engineering encyclopedia] that's similar to book of forging and record of potions that I will obtain after opening the box from lost land.
"Okay violet cloud and I will return to the town and you continue leveling up in dark moon valley to find a whetstone design and then I need you to go to hundred ghost town to find me an item until I finish" shi feng said as he didn't need to do everything by himself anymore and they can bring him the the devil blue flame . Also after meeting sharlyn and I will need to complete moon drip ceremony by forging some equipments and it would take along time.