Ch90:Logged back again

"can we talk about this matter later, lord city"

Shi Feng said after thinking for a while.

"Sure, I just told that I'm making an offer, when you decide what you will do, inform me"

"OK, thank you"

Shi Feng then went to the the mental space.

He then started to climb up the stairs one step at a time while defending the attacks coming at him. The reason I came is for those attacks. They will help practice my mental strength and consolidate my foundation. The people don't know that the mental space isn't only for testing but also for mental training.

The attacks from the mental space is in the form of mental blades and they increase with climbing higher. You are required to defend against the attacks by forming mental barriers at the point of the attacks.

Shi Feng kept climbing until he reached the the top of the staircase, the 103 step, then he saw the result.

Mental grade Pseudo great grandmaster. 99 potential rating, mental control S, mental strength S overall ranking 1. Cleared the entire test.

"congratulations Mr Shi Feng, now you have the status of an elder and you can have things other people will only dream of their entire life but of course it's for association points"

The vice president of the domain's association said while looking at the results.
He expected it but still he was shocked when he saw his age. 23 years Pseudo great grandmaster!! That wasn't a paragon anymore but an alien instead.

My quantum watch immediately peeped and he now can do missions for the association and gain points.

"thank you" Shi Feng Said as he was happy that they didn't change the treatment because of his lower Tier in the game.

"oh, are you thinking because of your lower Tier in God's domain we would change your treatment? Mr Feng, you seem to have the wrong idea about God's association. Although it's true that the association is profitable, that's not our main purpose. We make things like points and missions because we want the members to try to better themselves to get better rewards. That and to grant everyone a fair treatment."

"I understand "

"okay, now that you passed the mental space , you will gain an Elder position, but as an Elder you are required to some missions so I will talk to the president to keep your missions on hold for now because of your circumstances.

and if you find yourself here a free time there are some real world missions you can take if you want. They will be available for you to see when you enter association database as we have already upgraded your access grade to Elder. "

Shi Feng immediately went through his watch and it's truly as he said.

He took a look at the missions available and they are missions in God's domain but there some missions in the real world too.

" okay now everything is sorted out try to Tier up fast and don't slack because you will waste your talent like this"

"sure"

"Shi Feng, I would like to speak to you about something" the president of the green God's association suddenly said.

Shi Feng let the others got to their rooms after telling them the benefits of the mental space then met with the president.

"what's the matter sir"

"Mmm how did you do it" the president said after looking at him for a while.