Ch43:Aqua Joining

After returning he went to liang jing in startreak trading company and told her

"Liang, announce that zero wing needs to kill 10.000 but those who are killed will be left with some side effect for a while but they will be compensated and we help them catching up with the main stream"

"10,000!?"

"Yeah it's a headache if I spent so much time so let's buy it instead after you are done with the preparations call me "

I went to Storm Empire, Black Dragon Empire, Firewing Empire, Ice Field Kingdom and Fire Dragon Empire established a guild residence for them and then went to the forge in the starstreak trading firm to forge. Right now

I went to the forge and as I started forging three days have gone by

I focused on forging armor kits and the sword design of the sword I bought from the blackwing auction

[Basic Mana Armor Kit]

Materials required: 10 Copper Ore, 3 Bronze Ore, 1 Basic Recovery Potion or 1 Basic Mana Regeneration Potion

Can be crafted into either Physical or Magical Basic Armor Kit.

Bound to character after equipping.

[Basic Physical Armor Kit]

Defense +80

Strength +3, Endurance +4, Agility +3

Maximum binding limit per character: 3

Can only be bound to Level 10 equipment or above.

[Basic Magical Armor Kit]

Defense +30

Intelligence +3, Endurance +4, Vitality +3

Maximum binding limit per character: 3

Can only be bound to Level 10 equipment or above.

Now the main stream has reached lvl 10 it's good to forge as I don't have anything that can be done right now.

My teams are clearing the dungeon

My vice presidents are recruiting

The blackwing city auction in a three days.

Starstreak are selling whetstone and advance one.

I became tier 1 player

Cleared demon castle and built the guild residence.

My guards are developing in adventure association and just need aqua to lvl up to let them take epic quests and versalise hasn't appeared yet.

I still need to go dark den but it's better to take sometime

I will make sure to go to the lost town after I got icarus heart and people start making magic crystal.

So after making I took them and went to the blackwing city. after calling secret pavilion and Phoenix rain and told that he will be selling items after blackwing auction after that I spent 200 gold coins I went to the restaurant and there sold to Secret pavilion and phoenix rain the equipments just as I was about to return my phone rang.

I looked at the caller and was surprised. Aqua rose is calling.

I answered.
"Hello miss Aqua how are you doing?"

'hello Mr ye Feng can I talk you with you for a moment sir "aqua rose asked politely.

"Well I'm in blackwing city if you are free you can come over"

"Okay may we meet at the restaurant we went to last time."

"I'm already there i will wait for you"

I waited at the restaurant for a while in those in a few minutes I mentioned in the guild to try saving some money as I needed it for something.because I got a text from Liang jing that the arrangement has been made and they are ready.

The game has been running for more than ten days and people started getting used to it.although proficiency upgrade was a step back for most of main stream it's a great deal for guilds as it shows the talent and non talented players.but it's a good thing as iron forge almost done with his quest and we will start our trading firm and with Burning Abyss in engineering and Floating Cloud in alchemy we will make it as big as possible.

I already gave records of potions to the alchemists and encyclopedia of engineering to the engineers and they stared making rapid progress .with the support of recipes and designs from hunting and dungeon grounds and the competition for getting
a hold to books and designs they even started to started to make profits as with no competition outside i think in two more days liang will start the trading firm.

I told fire dance to make a trip to the tower of death to grind light stones forging designs as to speed people leveling up at night and make some money. As I remember I got the holy grail in a month or more but it was way later so it's okay but to make sure nothing happened I gave her the seven luminaries ring.with her strength she can escape even from from mythic.

The only problem now after reaching especial grade in mental strength there hasn't been any breakthrough yet I hope the dark arena makes a difference but I doubt it.

After taking making [advance bronze legacy orb] record sword's orbit sword's transmigration and divine divergence i left it for them to use.but there's no progress yet .as I was thinking aqua rose finally came.

"Oh miss aqua come in "Shi feng said

"I'm sorry for the sudden call"aqua said

"Oh don't worry I was actually waiting for your for a while but it didn't happen but sometimes no news is a good news so now you called I assume it's a good news"

"Yeah I wish to join zero wing "

"Great decision mrs aqua but if that's all we could have met at white river city"

"No it's just I have a few people with me "

"How many exactly are we talking about"

"About 300"

"sure bring them over but the salary will be different as while they are your group my guild provides according to strength for example
Experts but no strength:tier 0 low
Half refinement realm :tier 0 high
Refinement realm:tier 1 low
Flowing water realm:tier 1 high
Void realm:tier 2 low
Domain realm: tier 2 high
So will you still come"
"Of course but ... "
she then stayed silent .
"Miss you don't know me very well but I'm a very easy going man so please tell what's the problem"

"Sh it's just that mmm I need gold coins to transfer "

"Oh right I forgot about that well it's my fault here 1000 gold coins"being rich is awesome I know I will be poor after entering greater god's domain again but really for now it's awesome.star trading is making thousands alone every day and the guilds in every country began to obtain their own gold coins alone depending less and less on purchasing with credits . So sometimes I forget about poor people.

"Alright when you are prepared come to fenglin city and ask about xiao yu . I will inform him to make the arrangements."

"Thank you for not asking the reason"

"Everyone have their own circumstances " besides I know about everything as you have told me before.

After we separated I returned to white river city

Shi feng went and met with liang jing and she said " sir as the numbers were too great it took a long time time to prepare the matter "

"Good let's go "as we are going to outside the city she called the players and they gathered.

The players we prepared were dark players so it doesn't matter if I kill them but the rumination became higher . We had three solutions 1)me turned red after killing
2) them attacking me first
3) dark players
So went with the third option.

After killing them I heard the system

System: Congratulations! You have collected 10,000 Immortal Souls. Rewarding Basic Tyrant

[Basic Tyrant] (Title)

When title is in use, Fortitude +30, maximum Stamina increased by 20%, and all Attributes increased by 5%.

(Requires 100,000 Immortal Souls to upgrade by one Level.)

Finally now after being done I left to forge.