Ch63: Breakthrough 1-star Mental Strength Grandmaster

After I went online I checked with the guys how many inferior legendary chest we got and if anyone died .

"We got 4 but it will take a long time to open them"

Oh some failed and it's 6 if them that's a shame.

"Did someone died ?"

"No the monsters are difficult to kill but it's another matter to run from them"Invincible Swallow said

"Fair enough and that's good okay get the guys to clear it and wait for me to open it "

"Good"

I called iron forge and said

"Hey I have a building design for a tower can you come build it in our cities and towns "

"Okay I'm bored nowadays anyway "

After iron forge met me I gave him the four elements tower design and moon god's secret journal and it has three volumes Aka complete . I gave him too the many alchemy tools I stole from Raymond and then went to the bank to hide my things before walking to the library.

I went back to the library

Sharly looked at me strangely "I didn't expect to see you, how did you succeed ,it should be impossible for you?!"

"Well it's nice to see you too i guess anyway I came because I have fused with a tier 4 mysterious flame and want to complete control the soul fire"

Sharlyn was surprised "it seems you benefited a lot well let's give it a try"

She began drawing something in the air and then the soul fire appeared and I began to encase the Green Nightmare Devil Flames around the soul fire but I failed two times and only in my third try did I succeed

System: Congratulations! You have successfully fused the the Green Nightmare Devil Flames and you gained the full control of the soul fire activating the Soul Fire's complete abilities.

After the notification ended and the flame surrounding his body subsided .Shi Feng felt more refreshed than he ever had before. Both his physical control and mental clarity had improved drastically.

System: Congratulations! Your Concentration has reached the Tier 6 Intermediate standard!

Finally I reached mental strength grandmaster .
the various elements of Mana in the natural environment looked much more orderly. Before, he had felt as if he were looking at a pile of rubbish when he tried perceiving the Mana around him. Everything was a mess, and sorting through them required a lot of effort. Now, the various elements of Mana were like items neatly displayed on a shelf. He could easily locate and reach out to any element he wanted, which made it much easier to control Mana.

"Oh your spirit just broke through congratulations normally At your current improvement speed, you'll probably need to promote Tier 3 to elevate your Concentration to intermediate level Tier 6. But because of the Soul fire ability to cleanse your soul especially at first which made you breakthrough and that's not it all either as the soul fire continues cleansing you concentration will continue to improve faster" Sharlyn said to Shi Feng.

"Thank you Sharlyn" I said to her knowing that I benefited a lot.

"No problem,now you can try the other abilities of the soul fire. It has a total of 3 abilities soul cleansing ,soul protection and soul damage. You seemed to be wielding the Bible of darkness a lot of time because it started to corrupt your soul but now the soul fire is cleansing it and protect it from corruption.the soul chain now is almost negligible to you now with the soul fire and your current spirit strength but it's better for to get stronger faster because the Scholar may come after you "