Card Game.

(Editing in progress cause this is old asf and cringe)

Sorry for the delay
And bad spelling

🍻Hardcore smut🍻

This is a long ass chapter btw, but id say its good.

Johnnie's Pov
₩₩₩₩₩₩
It was around 9:45pm 2 hours and 15 minutes before midnight.
2 hours and 15 minutes before 2023 turns to 2024.

I was alone, its my first year without a New Years Kiss.

Me and my ex had broken up.
She wasnt the nicest about us breaking up either
But its okay,
I've moved on,
I'm over it, I'm single and happier without them.
Jake just broke up with his girlfriend about a month ago, maybe thats why he's in his room.

I dont blame him.

I didnt leave my room for 2 months after the break up unlsess it was to Eat or use the bathroom or shower.

"Johnnnnniiiieeeee!"
I was broken from my thoughts, it was Jake, he look fairly happy, he sat down next to me on the couch.

"Yo wassup?" I say

"Nothing much, thought 'yk since we are both spending New Years without Girlfriends we should just spend it together' yeah?" He said resting his arm on the top of the couch behind me.

"Yeah that would be nice, i cant remember the last time we spent it together" I say looking at him.

He smiled at me.
I missed that smile.
Its real this time.

Hes not faking it like he has been the past couple of weeks.

I feel like anytime Jake has a real smile i can feel serotonin rush through my veins.

"We arnt drinking, right?" I ask.

I genuinly didn't want to drink tonight.

I'm usually a big drinker but I kinda want to make it my New Years Resolution to calm down on the drinking.

"Nah, lets spend the new year sober, we always drink and I'm tired of waking up feeling so hung over and not remembering the night before" Jake says grabing the remote off the coffee table and turning the Tv to the 'Today' Show.

On the Tv was Hoda one of the news anchors.

She was blabbering on about what New Trends she thought would happen and the new food craze she thought would be the new hot taste.

It was around 10pm so we had two hours before the new year.

"Damn I'm really not wanting to wait 2 hours for The Ball to drop" Jake said breaking the silence.

"Yeah honestly. Wanna play 'Lets Get Deep' ?" I suggest tooking at him.

"That game is pure evil, we might aswell just tell eachother are darkest secrets and call it 'Lets Get Deep'" Jake said laughing.

I laugh standing up and going to the hall closet grabing the card game.

"How about we just draw cards and we both answer them?" I suggest sitting back down on the couch facing Jake Cris-Cross.

He matches me by sitting Cris-cross in facing me, he kinda looks red, like those girls that put on alot of blush and call it natural,

Oh well I'm not gonna say anything,
hes maybe just hot?

"Bet, lets do it" he says.

I grab the cards and shuffle them.
I set the deck on the coffee table and grab a card.

"What are your least favorite thing about the other person" I read out looking at Jake.

"Ah dude, i hate when you randomly get a burst of energy at 3 in the morning and start makeing random loud sounds" Jake says laughing.