Carved Skin pt2

I'm gonna start putting like Trigger warnings at the start of my story's cause I don't wanna make anyone uncomfortable.

(Dawg I feel like I'm spoiling it all💀💀💀)

Tw/Kinks:
•Hair Pulling
•praising
•riding
•name calling like 'Slut' ect.

*mention of scars (no fucking shit)

If I missed any lmk🖤

Recap: Jake and Johnnie show each other their 'Carved Skin' and Johnnie sits in Jakes lap and Jake kisses Johnnie yada yada

Jakes Pov:

Johnnie was sat on my lap.

We just kissed.

Everything feels so fake right now.

Who new me and Johnnie did the same thing when we met all those years ago.

We are fucking insane.

And I'm here for it.

"Jake.." Johnnie says breaking me from my thoughts.

"Mhm?"

"I... I want you." He says blushing and looking hopefully into my eyes.

I blush slightly, I squeeze his thighs with my hands.

"Oh yeah? Show me" I say biting my lip slightly.

"Can I ride you?" Johnnie says with what seem embarrassment.

"Fuck... Yes please" I say shocked at his remark.

He stand gets up and I take off my PJ pants and boxers tossing them somewhere on his bed.

"Shit~" Johnnie said under his breath as he looked at my fully erect dick.

He took his boxers off and climbed on top of me.

He stuck two fingers in his mouth, sucking them, getting them wet.

Fuck it was a sight to see.

Once he was done he reached behind him and put both fingers inside of him in one swift motion.

"Fuck.. " He whimpers slightly as he grips my shoulder.

I grab his waist to better help him keep steady.

"Damnit Johnnie you're so fucking pretty" I say kissing his lips as he finger fucks himself on top of me.

He moans out and locks eyes with me, his mouth a gap and his brows knitted together.

"Fuck, jake~" He whimpers as he takes out his fingers then spits on the same hand that he just stretched himself with.

Bringing it down and leaving my dick, stoking it.

"Fuck~" I groan out as he pumps my cock.

He's hand looks so small on my cock.

He's so pretty.

He situated himself and lines my cock with his hole.

"Show me how bad you want it, Baby" I say moving my right hand to his face and kissing him and he sinks down onto my cock.

We both moan into the kiss, he was still so fucking tight despite the fact he stretched himself for a lengthy amount of time.

"Fuckkkk~" He moans out reaching his left hand onto my shoulder and his right can to the back of my head, gripping my hair slightly pulling it.

Not gonna lie but for some fucked up and twisted reason this turned me on so much more.

Soon I bottomed out and he sat there adjusting to my size.

"Mm~ fuck~" He whimpered out as he started moving up and down slightly.

"Fuckk~ you feel so good~" I groan out placing my hands on his hips gripping him slightly helping him move.

"Shit~ oh fuckk~ your so fucking big~" Johnnie says as he comes up and then drops down causing me to hit his prostate.

"Aaahh!~ fuuuckk~ I feel you in my stomach, Jake~ Fuckk~" He moans out as he starts to pick up pace, bouncing up and down.

"Fuckkkk~ shittt~ such a fucking- ahh~ such a fucking good boy~" I moan out

"Mmmm fuck~ damnitt, Jake~" He moans out moving his hands to my shoulders gripping tightly and speeding up his pace more.

His moans getting louder and sluttier by the second.

"Fuuuckkk~ so fucking sexy~ Shittt~ such a slut for me~ fuckk~" I moan out grabbing his throat can choking him as he bounced on my dick.

"Aaahh~ fuckking hell~ Shit Jake~ you feel so good inside of me~"

"Fuckk~ taking me so fucking well~ fuckkk~ such a good little cock slut~" I moan out, the way his face contorted with each time he went down on me.

"Fuckk~ only for you~ shittt~"

"Fuckk~ only mine~" I moan out as I throw my head back, the way his ass surrounded my cock so perfectly.

"Ruin me~ oh fuck~ fucking ruin me~" Johnnie said moaning out bouncing harder.

With that I flipped us, not pulling out.

His back now on the bed and me on top of him.

I grab his wrists and pin them above his head and start railing him.

"Aahhhh!~ Fuck!~ MMMmmm~" He whimpers out, his eyes rolling back in pure bliss.

"Shit~ fuckkkk~ such a good little Cock Slut for me"

I watched as his breath hitched and moaned.

"So c.. Closee~ Ahhh~" He moaned out, I thursted in and out and watched as he came all over himself.

I was coming closer to my climax by the second.

"Shit~ I'm gonna fucking Cum, Baby~"

"Cum in me~ Fuuck! Pleasee~" Johnnie moaned out as he looked into my eyes Pleadaly.

I let go of his wrists and grabbed his waist watching myself enter and exit him over and over and over.

After a few more thursts I came inside of him, filling him to the brim with my seed.

I watched as my cum leaked out of his hole, even with my cock still buried deep in him.

I pulled out and admired my work.

"So fucking pretty with my cum leaking out of you, Johnnie" I say looking at his eyes flutter.

"I- fuck.... I like how your cum feels inside of me~"

926 words

It's 12am, I hope y'all liked this one, I'm still working on the ones y'all requested, idk about the Johnnie being a one tho, I've never written it before and honestly I don't know if I can 😭🖐 I'll attempt but it will be the ONLY time I'd ever write it💀

I'm currently working on a knife play one 😲😲😲

And also working on another Mirror fuck one.
Cause I know y'all (some of you) like that one

And also a car sex one, they are supposed to get caught but I suck at writing those so I might just do the segs part and not the getting caught part.

Up to you guys tho, what do you want?

If you have any other ideas lmk 🖤

~Kall~

三三ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ