That Fucking Skirt

Requested by: Travis_Phelps123

Jakes Pov:
Me and Johnnie were live streaming, it had been about 2 hours and it was close to an end.

We were opening fan mail, taking turns opening packages.

Johnnie opens the brown box and pulled out a black skirt.

"Ah what the hell?" Johnnie says dropping it back in the box and looking at me

I was laughing my ass off

"Yeah no im good" Johnnie says dropping the box

Then readung chat

"Dude no im not wearing it! Shut up chat!" He says looking over at me then back at chat.

"You should wear it" i say giggling at Johnnie

"Id rather die."

"Johnnie you already wanna die, your emo, wear the skirt" i say picking it up and looking at it.

"Yeah no im good" he says scoffing

"Alright lets to a vote then, who should wear it chat? Me or Johnnie, 1 for Johnnie 2 for Me" i say looking at chat.

It was prrtty close but i saw more ones then twos.

I looked up at Johnnie who was already a light shade of pink.

"This is so stupid" johnnie says standing up and yoinking the skirt out of my hand and going to the bathroom.

I laugh and talk with chat for a little bit while i wait for him to come back.

A few minutes later johnnie walked back into the room.

And damn did he look fine.

I laughed at him and looked him up and down.

"Daaaayyyuuuummmmmmm johnnniieee!" I say joking around....not really, but johnnie doesnt have to know that.

"Shut up, this is so weird" Johnnie says walking in and stepping in frame of the camera.

Chat fills with
'OMG YOU ARE SO HOT'
Or
'Dayum'
Or other positive compliments

I couldn't help but marvel at him. He look so sexy right now.

He was wearing a My Chemical Romance white shirt, with his 'Angel Of Death' Necklace and that skirt, it was huging his waist and layed perfectly on his thighs.

"360 for chat" i say laughing. I definitely didnt wanna watch him 360 it was only for chat....ehem....yeah...

He groans and does a slow 360, when it got to where i could see the back.

All i gotta say.
Is
GYATT
...

Thats all.

I look at the camera and give it a
'Id fuck that' look and then looking back at Johnnie.

He sits back down in his seat and we continue the stream.

~...time skip...~

Jakes pov still:

Hes still wearing that skirt and id be lying if i said i wasnt growing an uncomfortable boner.

Thank god we just ended stream though.

He was in the kitchen sitting on the counter on his phone.

I plamed myself slightly while looking at him trying to hold back my groans.

"Damnit Johnnie your so pretty" i say still palming myself while looking at him.

He looks up and goes red, setting down his phone on the counter.