Punished(Edited)

Edited this so its not hard to read anymore lmao :)

Tw:
Mirror sex
Name calling (slut ect)
Hair pulling
Choking
Facial

AND YES I WROTE PREP THIS TIME
Shocking I know lmao

Jake's Pov:
IM SO FUCKING ANNOYED!

All day today Johnnies been so bitchy to me.

We went live infront of 7k people and he got all sassy out of no where.

I tried ignoring it but cooking and attitude from your best friend doesnt work well together.

I know he was only doing it to tick me off in a 'funny' way but god im beyond pissed off.

I was in my room on my phone trying to calm the hell down when all of a sudden my door slung open.

"WHATS UP FUCKER!" Johnnie yells walking.

He fucking knows i hate when people dont knock.

Jesus fucking Christ.

I roll over in my bed not so i dont have to look at his face.

"whats wrong?" He says walking up and poking my back multiple times.

"Johnnie! Damnit dude. What do you want?" I say rolling over and getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom just to get away from him.

But guess who follows me.

Johnnie..

"Jakkkeeeee why are you so mad at me!" Johnnie says leaning agains the door frame as he sighs loudly.

"All day. ALL you've done today is give me attitude and do the things you know i dont like!" I say turing to look at him.

I hit my fist on the marble countertop.

Ouch.
Oh well.

Johnnie smirked as me slightly.
This fucker knows what he's doing.

"You're being pretty bitchy Jake. I'm not even doing anything wrong. You need your dick sucked or somthing. Whats with all this pent up anger?" Johnnie says crossing his arms and furrowing his eyebrows.

That..'you need your dick sucked or somthing'... That right there...

"Ig I need my dick sucked so badly then get on your fucking knees Johnnie." I say in a firm tone, mocking his stance by crossing my arms and furrowing my brows.

"what?" He say standing up straight uncrossing his arms and steping a little closer.

"I need my dick sucked apparently. So get on your knees and show me what your mouth can do other then bitch at me." I say furrowing my brows more at him.

"I-..." He pauses for a moment, he looks me up and down steping closer and dropping to his knees.

What the fuck?

I didnt expect him to actually do it.

I was basically joking.

He grabes my belt and unbuckles it, pulling in out of the loops.

I look down at him confused.

"Wha-" I say, deciding to cut myself off.

He grabs the hem of my jeans and looks up at me.

Hes red.

Blushing.

I decide to play along.

"Come on, get to it. You wanna bitch at me and give me attitude all damn day I'm gonna make it where you can't say shit." I say pulling off my jeans and then my boxers.