Lust

Sorry for bad spelling if there is any💜

CREDIT TO XxEmoZOmbiexXxx
FOR RECOMENDING THIS!

I did add my own elements to in in some way to make it 'Our' story! But dont worry, XxEmoZOmbiexXx this is still 99% yours!
1% of me tweaking stuff as i write it, like Jake gives off that Yandere Vibe instead of 'Jealous Drunk'
And instesd of making Johnnie Plastered (drunk asf) he is tipsy.
I hope thats okay!

Thanks for all the reads and Votes!

I just posted this book like 3 days ago (as of the date today 1-10-24) and it's doing so well!

Now. Onto the Smut.
:)

Jakes Pov:
I made a dumb decision.

I wanted to take Johnnie out tonight for a boys night between the both of us.

I thought maybe 'Boy Time' would destract me from my feelings for him.
I thought if we did 'Friend Things' it would distract my romantic thoughts for him.

But no.

I was so wrong.

Now im sitting at the bar watching Johnnie dance with this girl.

It was clear she had so much intent behind her eyes, Johnnie thinking they were only dancing for fun.

The thing is.

I was so fucking jealous.

The way she touched him.

Its like all....sexual.

And god i wish that was me instead of that girl.

I dont think much of it, its only two people just fucking around.

Johnnies is tipsy, he might not even know what he's doing.

I take a shot.

Straight Vodka.

Its burning my throat but God id anything to get my mind off of the way Johnnie move-

"YO?! what the fuck?!" I yell standing up.

Johnnie is literally gringing his ass on this Chick.

I know we arnt dating but there isnt any fucking way im sharing him with Anyone.

Fuck it.

"Johnnie!" I yell.

I catch the attention of both of them.
The girl takes one look at me and starts saying something.

"Oh! Shit, sorry it didnt mean anything, your Boyfriend and i where just dancing, im literally gay... haha!" She says putting her hands up.

"Gay my ass. I saw the way you were touching him." I say grabbing Johnnie by his wrist and start to pull him out.

"What are you??? Wait? Boyfriend?" Johnnie says as i continue pulling him.

"Shut the Fuck up Johnnie.." I say. Lust completely taking over my body.

"I-I..." He says confused. I look back at him and hes blushing.

Perfect.

We leave the bar and its finally quiet, no more loud ass shitty music

"Im gonna teach you a fucking lesson" I say leading Johnnie to a ally way, it was completely abandoned.

No one could see us.