Carved Skin pt.1

Fluff, next part is Smut, IF you want it ofc

TRIGGER WARNING, MENTION OF SCARS

Also y'all if I'm fr, I slept all day as soon as I got home it's now 11:06pm and after writing this and gyatt I'm thinking I might make a part to of it, lmk if you want it<3

Jakes Pov

It was around 4am.

I haven't been able to sleep at fucking all.

I've been staring at my arm all night.

When I first met Johnnie and we became good friend, I carved his name into my skin.

I don't know why I did it.

It just felt right.

The white lines that looked perfect.

His name etched into my skin forever.

I don't know why I did it 2 years ago but I'm kinda glad I did.

I like it.

I think it's pretty.

His name looks pretty on my wrist.

It's writen small but it looks great.

Johnnie still doesn't know.

I've hid it from him, I don't know what he'd say, honestly maybe if I showed him it would be a good laugh.

Fuck it, let's show him.

If he's even up.

I stand from my desk and walk out of my room to Johnnies room, Knocking quitely incase he is asleep.

"Huh? Jake?" I hear him say from in his room.

I open the door and there he is.

Smoking a cigarette.

Kinda ironic he is trying to get me to stop but he's smoking right now.

"Why are you up?" Johnnie asks putting out the cigarette in a soda can.

"I haven't been able to sleep at all. I can't stop thinking about something I did when we first met" I say walking to his bed and sitting on it, he moves near me and sits Chris Cross in front of me.

"What do you mean?" He says confused.

"So for some retarded reason, when I first EVER met you, I did this, I don't know why but I did and I thought itd be funny if I showed you" I say.

"Trigger warning I don't know" I say just in case and I show him my wrist.

His name scarred into my skin perfectly. It looked professionaly done.

"Woah! Wait!?" Johnnie said grabbing my wrist to see if it's real.

"Stop cause that's actually so weird" Johnnie says standing up and taking off his sweat pants.

"Woah what are you-.... No way" I say shocked, but as I look at his thigh, there it is.

My fucking name scarred into his skin.

'Jake Webber' with a star carved beside it.

"I did this when we first met I don't know why I did it but i-i did" He says getting a little embarrassed he just yoinked off his pants.

I move myself to the side of the bed with my legs hanging off

"Come here" I say motioning him to stand infront of me

He walks in front of me and I place my right hand on the side of his thigh, rubbing my thumb over the scars.

"Such a fucked up coincidence" I say looking up at him smiling then looking back down.

"So pretty" I mutter.

"Thank you... " Johnnie says nervously.

Dammit. Didn't really want him to hear that. Oh well.

This is so fucked up.

What's wrong with us.

I've got his Name on my wrist and he's got mine on his thigh.

Carved skin.

Were fucking crazy for this.

Out of no where Johnnie sits in my lap, his legs on either side of me, I place my hands on his thighs and look at him.

"What the fuck is wrong with us?" I say giggling slightly.

"Clearly a lot" He says smiling and blushing a little.

I bring up my right hand and push his bangs out of his eyes, placing that hand on his cheek.

"So pretty" I say leaning in and kissing him.

Carved Skin is so crazy.

But both of us are crazy so it's okay.

705 words

Y'all want smut in this one?
I'll do a part 2 if you want

Sorry for shit writing, I just got a new keyboard, and I'm still trying to get used to it lol

~Kall~