7/11 (fluff)

I got Xplr merch look^^^^^^
(Slight face reveal lol)
(Surprise I'm a boy)

.
.
.
.
"Your Family Is White Trash, I Don't Know How You Turned Out This Hot"
.
.
.
.

Jakes Pov:
Me and Johnnie have been friends for a few years now, he means everything to me.

Id do anytyung and everything for him.

Tonight i had a plan, i was gonna ask if he wanted to go with me on my 7/11 run i do every other night.

Id usally walk to 7/11 and get a Monster and some gummi worms then go to this little 'Hide Out' as i call it.

Its a small walk through the woods and it is so very worth it.

Basically, i wanted to take Johnnie there to show him why it always takes me about 2 hours when im gone.

I usally leave about 11:30pm.

I like to walk in the dark with my earphones and smoke as i go.

Johnnies been trying to get me to stop smoking but i just cant help it.

I would stop if i could.

I definitely need help, but hey, maybe at some point ill stop.

Very unlikely.

Anyway it was around 11:26 and i walked to johnnies door and knocked a sold 3 times

"Come in" i heard johnnie shout from in the room.

I open the door and johnnie is sat in his bed looking at the ceiling.

"You good?" I ask just making sure

"Yeah dude im all good, just bored out of my mind, cant sleep" he says sitting up and looking at me.

He smiles slightly and brings his knees to his chin wrapping his arms around his legs.

"Wanna go to 7/11 with me?" I ask hopeful for a yes.

Johnnie got up immediately grabbing his jacket and putting it on.

"Hell ya, lets go" he said putting on his boots.

"Good perfect, let me grab my phone real quick, meet you by the door" I say leaving his room and going to mine.

I grab my airpods even thought they annoy me and I swore I'd never own a pair, anyway I also grab my phone and decide to just grab my vape instesd of the cigarettes.

I put my shoes on and grab a hoodie to wear.

I was wearing pj pants and 'The Tinas' hoodie with a pair of black crocs my ex girlfriend also known as my friend also known as Mrs.TaraYummy got me a couple of months ago.

I shove my phone, airpods and vape in my pocket.

"Fuck" I curse as i walk to my nightstand where my wallet was sat.

I then walk out of my room to the front door where johnnie was on his phone.

"Alright, ready?" I ask him.