Pretty Boy

This is for whoever requested Johnnie to cross dress
I ain't good with this but I hope you like it💪🤷‍♂️

Tw:
Praise
Cross dressing
"Princess"
"Slut"
"Pretty boy"
Just oral

Btw this is all johnnies pov lmao
I can't believe I wrote this bs 💀💀💀
Enjoy lmao.

Johnnie POV:

So resently I started to change the way that I've dressed.

It's weird I know.

I started to wear more feminine clothing.

I just wanted to see if I'd like it.

And god I really do.

It wasn't that pastel pink kind of dressing though, i still wore strictly black clothing.

Fuck dude, I'm emo to the God damn core and there is no way you could change that about me.

But anyway, skirts or shorts with thigh high socks, or fishnet leggings.

Sometimes even thigh-gards.

I'd sometimes wear black chokers that I think are pretty cute.

Personally, this is definitely the change I needed.

It felt nice to dress like this.

None of my fans know though, cause what if this is just a weird phase?

I haven't really been out and if I have I only wore a hoodie and black skinny jeans just in case I ran into possible fans.

I was in my room sitting in front of my full body mirror on the floor, I was taking some pictures for Jake.

Everyday we send pictures of our 'fit checks' to one another, even though we live together and I could just go to his room and show him, but what's the fun in that?

I was wearing a black sweater with a spider on it, a black mid-thigh skirt with fishnet leggings.

What he's wearing+how he looks: (idk how to style fem clothing srry)

(Steal this image if you want idrc just tag me if you use it in a story lmao)

I sat in a W shape and angled my phone as perfectly as I could, so that I looked good.

I took the picture and then looked at it.

"Damn..." I said to myself sighing

My thighs looked kinda big, and not gonna lie it made me feel insecure
but...
Oh well.
I need to get over it, fuck it we ball.

I sent the picture to Jake.

I got up and went to my bed laying down on my stomach, bringing one leg up to get more comfortable.