School of Poww - Chapter 5

That mission was stupid. Taking a week to complete just to capture bandit with the poww to move rocks? I hate Xavier for choosing me to do it instead of Sebastián. I don't care if the pay out was 1000 certs, it was not worth it. Might just use it on student charities.

Man do I hate that school. When I studied there, things haven't changed at all. I was so happy to have a master that took me in when I became a Second year.

I became a Master just 3 years ago after the War since I was strong enough to be one even if I was a third year. Can't complain though, no more school since then.

I have two pupils, Chad and Sally. They both are close friends even though they act mean to each other and I always need to break them up or have Chad's girlfriend even babysit them. Hopefully they didn't kill each other during the registration while I was gone. I got an emergency text from Ms. Case 4 days ago, so something definitely happened, but my guts says it wasn't my pupils.

I sort of like my poww, it's an unnatural one, being unique and only I am the one record to have this. It is simple, body and consciousness conscious. Basically my body had a mind of its own and so does my soul.

But only a few people know my secret about my poww, but it's not important now.

I reach the city and head to collect my reward and report back to Xavier. It wasn't great to see Sebastián already talking to him. I hate both of them, Xavier being my old war rival while Sebastián is my current rival. He's a master but has never 'found anyone to be stong enough'. But he still is very strong.

"Ah, Tony. I see you're back." Sebastián said as he released a huge amount of dark energy to try and intimate me before being shut down by my energy release. He laughs it off. "No need to fight in front of the Guardian, now do we, boys?" Xavier laughed as I just got annoyed.

"I came for my reward, don't waste my time." "Oh Tony, so assertive and angry all the time, sad you're not the Guardian." "I don't want to be Guardian, it's as simple as that." But you'll be great at it with your serious demeanor." I argued with Xavier as Sebastián seemed pleased watching us. God he's just creepy.

"Okay then, you're reward will be given to you right away. Please head down and you'll receive it. Bye bye, Tony." I turn around without bowing, not wanting to stay more with the two people I hate most. I made my way down to get my reward as I quickly made my way to the school. It was quiet and empty, since it was already 8pm and school starts in 2 days. I know damn will Chad will be a jerk since it's his last year. Sally still had 3 years left and then the can both either leave from being my pupils to start a life or do mission in their own or even became masters themselves. Either way, I'll need to find new pupils this year.

I enter the school since I know the principal and he's given me a key since I saved him and trusts me. I make my way to the library were I see Ms. Case organizing it a bit before having to open it up again to stupid children. She had to poww to float things and to make herself float too. It paired nice with her job honestly.

I stated at her before deciding to help her a bit, seeing that she figured out my presence as she smiles.

"Tony dear, mind if you can help me out a bit? I got 100 books left to stoc-." Before she can finish I immediately got to it, finishing in less than a minute as she just laughed. "I forget you're not a kid anymore." "I've been a master for 3 years now." "Yea, but you're still a kid in my eyes."

"So what was the emergency?" She sat down at her front desk as she seemed to be finding a way to put together words. I was preparing for something minor but my body was already tensing up for the possible reason for her to look stressed.