Prologue

Weak creature is a prey in the world were strong is a predator. That's how the world works in Derodia Continent, it's devided into four Empire and kingdoms like Reinhart Empire of the north, Hylos Empire of the west, Demon Kingdom in the east and Fairy Kingdom in the south.

The four powerful lands are binded with non-aggression pact that was formed by the old ancestors of each land to forbid the teritorial wars in their continent. For that sake of the balance of their power they founded an Academy which open for Royalties, Nobilities and for few commoners. They called it Reinhart Royal Academy since it was located in Reinhart Empire.

  It was founded by the ancestors which is being followed up until now that's how they can gather talented people to serve their respective homeland after their graduation.

  Zedayah Von Pravis is one of the students in Reinhart Royal Academy. She's not popular cause she's very quiet and lowkey,  she preferred to be alone to avoid being bullied.

  Zedayah was born with a Meridian lock curse that forbid her to accumilate mana in her body that's why she can't become a swordmaster nor a mage which is very dissapointing for a lady from a prestigeous family of Swordmasters.
....

"Everyone sit down"

The professor just came in and with just a single sentence from him the students quickly sat down on their seats and doesn't make a single noise. That's the power of Professor Javier, he's one of the founder of this school and very scary person. One wrong move he can remove your name in the student list. He's definitely not joking, he's very strict, cold, firm and always had a huge wall around him that's why he's unapproachable but despite of his personality he's very good teacher and respected by everyone.

The class started immediately.

Everyone is focus in the class specially because of the golden rule of  Professor Javier. He won't explain the topic again once he already explain it once, it his way to make sure his student will focus in the class.

'He's handsome' that's all Zedayah could think while looking at her professor's face. She's actualy a first year cadet and she's in the Class A cause even she's weak her intelligence are above average.

  She's very intelligent and perfected the writen, oral interview and the research during the Entrance Examination that's how she ended up in Class A.

  She's very bright but inactive in class cause she want's to avoid attentions. She only sat in the corner without interacting anyone. She's a human version of a ghost.

  When the class is dobe and the students went back to their dormitory but Zedayah remain in the classroom to review all the teachings in the blackboard. She doesn't want to miss a single thing on the subject of Professor Javier, she wants to perfect the subject specially 'cause it's a battle of brain where she's only capable of.

  Professor Javier subject is about Theories and Inventions that's why Zedayah is pretty confident because it doesn't need a physical strength.

She's standing in the front of the blackboard while seriously starring on the equations in the board.

  She was very focus figuring the answer in the unsolve equations and started writing her solutions in the board.

"Hahaha just I thought, If I add this and devide it into this we can make a destructive bomb ...."

She's talking to herself and suddenly heard a footstep on her back that made her freak out.

  She looked at her surrounding but there no one there and finally she felt relieved.

  She doesn't want to stand out that's why she's purposely making her grades to remain in rank five. But she's intested in research and theories that's why she's giving her best to learn as much as she can while she's in the school.

She erased her answer on the board and quickly run into her room. Plain walls and with few furnetures since she can't aford a luxery room. She's a noble but technicaly broke cause she just run away from her home.

  Her father want to sold her for political marriage since she can't be a swordman and branded as a useless person in their family so they believed that she could contribute a little by only marrying some guy for the sake of political power.

  She doesn't even know the guy and they said he's a wealthy old man. She was so scared and chose to ran away by abondoning her family name Von Pravis. That's how she became a third rate noble lady .

  She spent all of her savings to buy a Boroness title in the fallen noble family and she named herself Zedayah Sevraih.

To be continued...