Chapter 7- I'm into red eyes

She's diligent worke, she's beyond my expectations. She's a quick learner and her concentration is impresive. I just taught her once and she understood it quickly, she even memorized all the formula I gave her...maybe she can do what I can't solve up untill now.

She's been working for two hours now and she didn't complain nor asked questions. Amazing... I hope all of my students are like her but the reality is annoying. They're all just an arrogant brat-

"Ouch!"

"What happened?" she show me her index finger and it's bleeding.

"You're clumsiness is not impressive. Anyway, treat your wound first and take a break"

"I'm fine Sir It just a little cut" she said and sucked her finger's blood. Hays stubborn.

She bright but clumsy and weak. I don't really mind her being weak but her clumsiness are not good to see. First she's walking around outside wearing my longsleeve without pants nor shorts, she tripped on her own feet, getting cut by a mere paper and wearing thin clothes as if she's provoking me to do something but fortunately I'm not interested in woman nor attracted at very least . I'm definitely not a phedopile and I hate humans. She should be grateful cause now if I'm a normal human she might be dead now considering how offguarded she is around me, a man...well I'm very old man.

She's resume her work after putting bandage on her wound. How could this kid survive with her slender limbs? Ow it's almost lunch now, I should get lunch for this kid maybe she can gain a little weight.

I teleported in the canteen to buy foods. The staffs almost froze up when they saw but who cares? I'm so done with that expressions. I bought a whole grilled chicken and other side dishes with protein. I think it'll be enough for her. I went back and she doesn't even sense my presence. I bet she didn't noticed me leaving and coming back here. If I'm an assassin she might be dead now before she could even realize it.

Oh she's sniffing like a dog. What a wierd hobby.

"Sir you're back!"

"I brought lunch, go ahead and eat your lunch " I said but she's intensely staring at me. What's with her little brain now?

"Sir let's eat together, I can't alone while the owner of the house is here" she said.

"No, I'm not into lunch" I said and she sighed.

"I'm not hungry Sir" she stubbornly said but her eyes are on the foods.

"..."

That's how we ended up eating together...

"You had a good apetite huh"

"Of course Sir hehehe I like the foods and it's been a while since I ate lunch with someone " she said .

"..."

She might be lonely for a teenager. Come to think of it, she's been lonely everytime and her timid personality is something else. I would like to investigate her background but I might accidentally offend her if I did that without her consent .

"Originally, human kids enrolls here at the age of fifteen but why did you enrolled later than them?" I asked .

"I only gather my courage now and I wasn't really planning to come here if I had somewhere else to go" she said.

Why does she had a depressing life? She's just a kid but she talks as if she've gone through a lot.

"Where's your parents?"

"In their house I guess"

"Ow so their alive-

"Pfff cough cough"

See that, she's lying. I already saw her documents before and it said she's from a fallen noble family and she's the last descendant of her family but now she said her parents are alive.

"Sir you're curious about me?" Look at her schemer face. She's gonna try to flip the table by asking me back. A quick-witted is not bad.

"Of course"

She looked at my eyes and smile... Now that I look at her face closer, she really had a deep blue ocean eyes that goes along with her long raven hair. But her eyes contains a lot of story that obviously not good.

"I'll just tell you Sir but please keep it a secret okay? And it's just a waste of money if you're gonna investigate my past"

Straightforward attitude... Interesting.. I thought she's just a gloomy girl but I guess I'm wrong.

"I runaway from home cause I don't want to get married with stranger and I bought a tittle of a barroness from a fallen noble family and that's how I got here"

"You did well, you're to young to get married."

"Sir human are suppose to get married at the age of eighteen since we only have a short lifespan but not everyone wants to get married. Some are being pushed for political marriage, territorial marriage and for money. I don't want to get married because of anyone or anything "

I can't help but to laugh. Her trying to convince facial reactions are funny and I'm glad that she's not scared of me.

"That's good, study first for now and I'll introduce you to a proper husband later"

Her dumbfounded face is funny too. She's blusing again... I saw that expression of her last night when she fell on me. I was teleporting home but I ended up landing in the same spot with her and it disturbed my balance so we both fell down.

"Sir I'm not ready for that but just incase hmmm ..." Look at her getting shy over something.

"What is it? Do you have preference to be specific?" I asked and drink my wine.

"Ahm... I do like someone with red eyes-

Pufff! Cough cough! does she knew what she's saying?

"Sir are you alright? " She hand me a handkerchief.

"Why does it have to be a red-eyed man? Red eye people are from Demon kingdom" I said and she's blushing again...

"I'm just into red eyes people Sir and what's wrong if their from Demon tribe or wherever? Red eyes are beautiful, I met one when I was a kid.. A man with shining silver hair under the moonlight and he had a gem like red eyes" She excitedly said. Wow I'm speechless... Why does it have to be that brat? He's only red-eyed man roaming around here. Damn you Brixton , you even seduced a child?

To be continued...