Chapter 16- My First Kiss

I ended up carrying her on my back 'cause her friends are busy on their own. It seems like Zedayah is not really into this stuffs.

"Zedayah don't even think about dringking again" I said and she nodded. She's really docile when she's drunk. If I were a bad guy, she might be a goner now. How could she let me carry her when she just met me today? Will she also do the same thing if she met another guy? How careless.

"Hey where's you dorm?" I asked her and she almost broke my neck when she suddenly grabbed my hair. Ouch, it hurts.

"In the third...rate building hiccup!!"

Hmm so she's poor? Third rate dormitory is only for fallen nobles and merchants. Maybe that's why Uncle brought her home but he could just payfor her since he had enough money to by the entire empire if he wanted to.

"Which floor?"

"Second and in the end of the the hallway hiccup!"

"You're careless. We just met today but you're being docile and you even told me your address without a flinch? What if I'm a bad guy and took advantage of you?" I asked and she suddenly poked my cheeks with her finger.

"Hmm..you won't do that cause Sir will be mad..hiccup!" she said and I laughed the hell out. Idiot, you'll be dead before he could do something to. How naive idiot.

"He won't come, the moon is about to rise- ahhhh!!" I said and she bit my ears!! I grabbd her hair and she also grabbed my hair!!

"Hey stop!! Ahhh!! You'll fall if you keep messing around" I said and she stopped-

"Wahhh!! Sob sob you're so mean! Huhuhu" she said and I'm so speechless. What did I do wrong?

I went upstairs to the place she's staying. Wow so plain but I didn't expect that uncle is already inside! He looks so mad!!

"Keukk!!"

It's uncle's pressure!!

"Uncle wait!! I didn't do anything!" I almost bend down on my knees 'cause of his Dragon's pressure which is more stronger than mine. So heavy!!

Fushh!!

In just a blink of an eye the kid was already on his arm. Embracing her he's telling me to back off. He's really mad! He wasn't supposed to come out of his house since he's already morphed into his vampiric for but look at his carelessly coming here. Just looing at his sharp claws and scales it make me shiver, It's dangerous.

"Leave" he said in a commanding tone.

Wow scary! But...

"I dowanna! You already drank her blood yesterday and if you drink her blood again she'll- fush!!"

"...."

Fuck...

"Uncleeeeee!!!!" he sent me in the boulderssss! It thousand miles away from school!!

...

Hmm? What is this feeling? A cold thing is underneath my dress. I'm so sleepy but something is sucking my nape- wait sucking what??

I opened my eyes but I can't see anything cause It's dark but the very familiar scent is covering the whole place. I can hear his breath on the back of my head and I can feel his hands on my tummy. He's embracing me from behind!

Sir is not on his right senses again... I can't think straight because of his strong scent. So strong and intoxicating.

"Are you awake?" his soft voice wisphered on my ears.

"Hmm.. I'm so sleepy Sir...so help yourself just don't drink all cause I might die" I said and I heard him smirk. I'm not scared anymore because I know he won't kill me-

"Very well"

I felt his mouth sucking the same spot of his bite last night. He's embracing me very hard as if he'll gonna snap my bones into two pieces. I should be mad at him but I felt so comfortable with him. The warmth of his palm make's me feel weird.

I don't know anymore, I just don't hate the fact that I'm helping the man that I respect the most. It's not that I like it but I do not hate it.

"Zedayah don't ever let any man carry you or else I'll be mad" he said and I sober up!

"W-who?" I asked because I don't remember- oh! The nephew!

"But he's your knephew-hnghhh!" he grabbed me more closer and I felt his nails piercing my skin.

"I don't care who ever it itsl, It's not good to see you getting drunk and being carried home by a man, what if he'll hurt you or take advantage of you? Do you have any Idea how scary the wolrd is?"

"Did..you came out because of me?" I asked and he didn't respond. So he took the risk to came out even the moon is up because he's worried about me?

Ba dump!

My face is getting hot and my heart is beating fast. I'm so touched, my family doesn't even care about me when I'm in pain even we're just living in the same roof but Sir is different. He's aware that he might go rampage outside but he came up to make sure that I'm safe. My God...do I deserved that risk?

Hic hic hic.. I'm so happy... I felt like I found the missing part of my heart. I always want to have someone who'll take a risk to rescue me..

"Shh don't cry, I didn't mean to scold you, I'm sorry-"

I turned around and embrace him tight. I don't know if I'm allowed to do this but I want to cry on him. I like his warm body, his warm breath and the way he gaze on me.

"Zed I want to kiss you but I can't" He said while caressing my lip with his fingers- hmmp?! He even put it in my mouth and I...bit him. His thick fingers are on my mounth and he made me suck it. It feels weird but sir eyes are glowing.

"You provoked me Zedayah, You can't run away now"

He said and kissed my lips. I don't know what to do so I just closed my eyes and let him do what he wants. His smell is getting strong and something down there is getting weirdly wet.

"..hmnn...hmm uhh"

He's been kissing me for minutes and he's getging deeper. After that he said something that made me cry again and that time, It was me who kissed him first...

To be continued...