Chapter 3 - The girls in trouble

We're running for our lives like crazy . I'm already out of breath but I had to continue running 'cause the salamander monsters that we killed earlier is actualy the children of the Drake, that's the reason why they're in pack fortunately the mother Drake wasn't there but Drakes had a kin senses which can smell everything around five miles! She might be on her way back now for her kids. Drakes are level five monster and we will die if - kiyaaaa!!!!

"Guysss she's here!" I yelled 'cause I can feel the vibration of the ground. To cause such vibration she might be around six to seven tons...my god how are we supposed to kill her?

"Zedayahhhhh come on hurry!!" Jena said while dragging me.

"Guys there's a cliff let's jump to the other side" Miya said while pointing the cliff..

"Okay guys let's go!!"

Jena carry me and place me on her shoulder like a rice bag!

"Jena I'm sorry huhuhu" I cried 'cause I'm just being a death weight for them. If only I realized it sooner then we wouldn't have to jump in the cliff which approximately thirty meters high... I'm scared ..

"Shut up, let's talk later" she said and jump down.

  We're all screaming like crazy until we fell down on the ground. Miya also carried Niya since she's weak like me- oh god she collapse!!

"Hey Niya wake up!!!"  Miya said while shaking Niya's head.

"She might be exhauted and startled, anyway let's go there" Jena said while pointing the cave.

We went in the cave and rest. Niya just woke up and started craying so I cried too.

"Hey guys stop crying would yah?" Jena yelled at us that's why we stopped crying.

"Sniff sniff I'm sorry" I said and she flicked my forehead. Akk! It hurts!

"It's not your fault idiot, just think positive, the mother drake will soon to find us so just think about how are we going to defete that monster" Miya said.

"Drakes had a thick scaled, sharp tooth and kin senses. She can smell us anywhere specially the blood of her kids stuck with us. They had a strong physical strength on par to the first rate knight that's why fighting them heads on is a suicide for us but she had a softs spot" I explained and they're listening. I need to make a good plan or else we will become meal now. We're also lost here and we don't know how to get back in the school so ... Hays..

"We had two plans first we're gonna fight that thing here, she will likely jump in the cliff to vet here then she'll have few I injuries from the fall and we will take advantage of that. This cave is quiet narrow for her size, the more narrow the space is the more disavantagous for her to use her all her strength. With that we can target her eyes,nose and mouth since there's no scales in those areas " I said and they nodded.

"The second plan?" Jena asked and I  took a deep breath.

"And lastly, if my calculation missed let's go deeper in the cave and find the sleeping imoogi here then let's lure them to fight each other. Imoogi is a teritorial predator, he doesn't want to be bothered by a lizard like the Drakes. While the drake will just attack anyone who had the scent of her children's blood" I said and the gave me a troubled face.

"So ...there's Imoogi here?"Jena asked and I nodded.

"How are you so sure?" Miya asked and I pointed the snake skin near us. I just noticed earlier when I removed my blazer.

"So in short no matter where we go, we're fucked up" Jena said so I cried again. I'm scared...

"Did you brougth any poisons?" Miya asked Jena.

"Why would l? Only coward will use poison against their enemy -akkk!!" Miya smack the back of her head.

"Only coward will say that idiot hays If only we had poisons we could've use it to slow those monster-

"I had poison!! Does Meridian blockage poison works?" I asked Miya and she grabbed my hands with flowing joy on her face.

"That's very potent to human but it only work halfway in the monster but that will do but that's quite expensive, where did you get it?" Miya asked and I smiled.

"It's secret so please don't tell anyone or else I'll be in danger" We've gone through death and life situation so we're considered allies now right?I hope they won't tell anyone.

"I had it in my blood. It's been sirculating in my body since birth and it's getting potent as I grew- why are yoh crying huhuhuh you makes me too " I said and just like that.The four of us started crying like a bunch of idiots.

"Okay , let's not die here guys" Jena said and started stretching her body. Yeah she's right, I've gone through a lot ever since I was young and I'll never accept  dying like this when I've been fighting to live all my life.

I cut my palm and put my blood i the bottle. Miya feels sorry for using me but I felt more relieve 'cause this is the first time that I'm glad to have this cursed. I'm so happy to contribute even just a little for our team.

  Miya put my blood on her arrow while Jena put some on her sword. I also put some in my sword just incase. We put the salamanders corpes in the cave's lobby and we climbed up in the small hole above .

  Imoogi is very sensitive to other monster and if he felt the other monters in his teritory llhe will most likely come out on his own. We chose this spot so it's easier for Miya to shoot then abush them. They can't climb here anyway even they'll notice us.

Rustle!

The ground is vibrating!

"She's here" I wisphered and they nodded. I hope our plans will succeed and we could finally go home.

To be continued...