Chapter 13- Guilt

Hmm.. Ugh my head..

"..."

I opened my eyes bacause I felt something is on my chest and when I opened my eyes to take a look I was like being showered with cold water because Zedayah was sleeping next to me while being wrapped by my hands at that!

I...I remember everything! I usualy forget everything but I do remember everything last night... I'm such an old bastard, fuck ! I... Fuck I can't believe it! How am I supposed to show my face to her?

I didn't only bit her like a beast but also left some hideous marks on her. I don't know what to do... Tsk! She's so skinny and I can hold her with just a single arm! I think I sucked so much blood from her last night.

Come to think of it, she's sufferring from the witch curse that she mentioned in the lab last time that's why she's eager to find cure but I said something I shoudn't have...I'm so insensitive old man and I don't know that she's talking about herself.

"You should've told be if you're sick so I could do something. How stubborn"

I'm gently pulling my arms from her but she suddenly opened her eyes! I was startled and that's a normal reaction of a guilty man.

"Hmm Goodmorning Sir yawnnn!!"

She sat down and stretched her hands up as if she wasn't bothered by my presence after what happened last night.

"How's your  body I mean your feeling? Does it hurt anywhere?" I asked and she looked at me.

"I'm very fine as if I removed fifty needles from my body" she happily said.

She's still kind after I took advantage of her... Why she's so naive? She should me slapping me now or yelling at me because I did something terrible but why she's acting like it's nothing? I even show her my disgusting form, I still remember how scared she was when she saw my hideous form.

"I'm sorry"  I sincerely said while looking down the floor. I can bring myself to look at her-

"Sir I should be the one appologizing to you for not following your order. I shouldn't be here in the first place but I messed up and caused trouble"

"..."

With her personality, I won't be surprise anymore if people will took advantage of her.

"But I did something wrong, no,  I made a crime-

"Sir looked at me!" she grabbed my face and made me looked at her.

"See? I'm fine and thank you for helping me last night. I might be rolling down in pain now if you did not  drink my toxic blood" she said but why is her tears are falling down now? I really feel so bad now. I think because of the guilt.

"Sir this is the first time I felt so good ever since and that's all thank to you Sir. I'm always sufferring alone but you came to help me and I'm so relieved.. so don't have to feel guilty cause I let you do it" she said while crying...

I held her cold hand and patted her head. She's very pale yet she said she's fine... She's not fine at all.

"Hmm well I still feel bad considering how old I am, anyway just rest today and I'll bring your meals here" I said .

She was about to say something but covered her mouth caused I sure she'll insist to cook herself.

"Stay here, period" I said and she hid underneath the blanket. How silly...

I went back to my room and took a quick shower to refresh my mind. I put on a normal clothes since I'm home anyway. I don't even had a shirt when I'm sleeping next to her tsk...that's crazy.

I head in the kitchen to cook somethin but there's uninvited annoying brat sitting here..

"What are you doing here?" I seriously asked but he just smirked like a brat.

"Grandma asked me to checked if your doing well since it's full moon last night but I saw something unexpected hehehe... Does it taste good ?" he sarcastically said. His really annoying in all languages, even the way he talk and breath is freaking annoying.

"Don't even think about messing with me brat. I will send you to the border if you'll annoy me more" I'm seriously threatening him now cause I could really send him anywhere if I wanted to.

"I'm just teasing you Uncle heheheh, I'll go now hahaha my mouth is closed but introduce me to her- I'm just kidding!!!" he runaway I soon as I raised my hand because with just flick of my finger I could really send him at the edge of our continent.

I catch fishes in the fish pond and cooked them in different dishes. I also put some meat because she needs healthy food to gain her health.

After preparing foods I put them in the tray and brought it in her room. I knock the door and she opened it for me. It's looks like she just took a bath considering drippings water from her wet hair now- shit my conscience is kicking me when I see those hedious marks I left on her skin ..

"Come in Sir"

"..."

"Wow Sir, so you realy know how to cook!"

"Of course"

"Sir let's eat together"

"I can't eat normal foods for three days" I said and she looks disapointed. Her pale lips are pouting now how silly of her.

"Hmm..then you'll starve" she worriedly said.

I explained that I can't eat foods for three days cause it taste like shit to me and I usually drinking the blood remedy to satisfied my hunger. I return back with my normal form during the day and turn into bloodsucking monster at night during the three days of full moon.

She also said that her curse only kicking in the first night of the full moon and she'll be fine after the long night of episode. I asked her to stay with her friends tonight cause I don't want to make a same mistake like what I did last night. There's no guarantee that I will able to control myself from hurting her and I'm affraid that I might ended up doing something deeper.

To be continued...