Chapter 19- Friend's Kiss?

We've been walking here and there since we arrived in the plaza. My friends are having fun with their dates while I'm here thinking about Sir.

Just I though he's avoiding me. Did he finally remembered what happened that night? I'm really glad that he forgotten cause I don't think I could ever looked at him if he does. But why does he have to say those mean words to me? He should have said that he's worried about me rather than criticizing my looks hmph!

"What are you thinking?" Senior Brixton asked. Ah he's actually accompanying me because we will be the thirdwheel if he join those three love birds. Fortunately Senior Brixton is not into that thing.

"Nothing, let's buy something there" I pointed out the botique. I saw a good dress there and it seems like it not that expensive so I'll take a look if there's something fits to me.

We head in the store and the people keep staring at us. I'm so uncomfortable, It feels like their looking at my soul-

"Ehh? Hands off Senior" I said cause he suddenly put his arm on my shoulder. His warm hand makes me nervous for some reasons.

"Relax, this is the best way to shoo their eyes." he wisphere in my ears. I got goisebumps when his nose touched my ears. W-what was that?

Ow he noticed that I'm bothered with the people gaze... He took this side from his uncle. They're both considerate and they're both treating me like a kid just because their old man.

"Zedayah try this, this and this one too" he keep handing over the dresses to me -

"Miss this way please" the attendant suddenly dragged me away! Senior Brixton's just sitting on the couch while smiling at me.

"No Miss, I'm not buying any- kiyaa!!"

They're not listening at all. I tried to refuse but they said that it's already paid. They ended up dressing me and even fixed my hair.

"Miss go hehehe show it to Sir" The attendant said and oppened the curtain. I'm so shy now thankfuly we're in a private room and aside from the attendant Senior Brixton is the only one here. He come closer with a box on his hand.

"Hmm it suits to you"

"Oh but I can't afford this" I said but he suddenly kneeled down. W-what is he-

"Don't worry about it, I own this place so you can take whatever you want. I would give everything if you're fine with it but with you're character, you'll refuse it for sure so at least take this as a gift from me" he said and put a shoes on my feet.

"But-

"Don't refuse it cause this store don't accept return or refund. Use jt or throw it is up to you" he said and smirk. I guess I don't have a choice but...

"Why are you giving me these to me?"

"It's a gift. A gift is a gift so just accept it okay?" He said .

"Hmm okay thank you but this is enough okay?" I said and he smiled at me. His smile reminds me of Sir- hays I don't wang to think about him now.

"Okay hahaha"

Look at him laughing like a spoiled kid. Just like that, he lied at me. I never thought that he own every store in this street and ended up giving me something from each stores. I'm so tired of fitting dress while he's having fun teasing me over and over in every clothes I put on.

After few hours of shopping we're finally done. We meet up with my friends in the restaurant and ate dinner together. I don't have appetite because I'm so tired and I want to sleep so I barely touched my food.

I wonder if Sir is eating now.

"Zedy try this grape wine it's hella delicious" Miya said so I just did. It taste good! I think Sir will like this too, they said wine is the best pair for steak. Since he loves steak he will like this too.

"Do you like it?" Senior Brixton asked.

"Yes it's taste very good"

While their busy talking I excused myself and went to the counter. I bought one bottle of that wine. It cost a lot of golds! Fortunately I had my golds bars I got in the imoogi's nest. I think I'm not going to be broke again, right?

After eating dinner we finally head back to the school. My legs hurts because of the new heels Senior Brixton put on earlier.

"Are you sure you can go back on your own?" He asked.

"Yeah ....ahm here"

I handed him the earing I bought in his shop. He had lot of ear piercing but there's one vacant hole so I though blue earings will suit to him.

"You bought it for me?"

"Yeah, it not that much but- ahkk! Let me go! I can't breath!!!" He suddenly hug me and it's very tight! I can love even feel his nose on my neck.

"I'm just happy" he said. He sounds sincere and that made me happy. At least he can appreciate my little give even though it's nothing compared to everything he gave me. He's still embracing so I just tapped his back.

"Hmm I glad you like it- kiyaaaa!!!" He's flying! No! We're flying! He actually carrying me while flying like a bird! I closed my eyes and hold on him because I'm so scared of heights! I suddendy remember when we jump off in the cliff.

"Relax, look the sky is pretty"

"Dowanna I'm scared!" I said but he hold me tight. I looked at him and he's looking at me. He had a huge dragon wings since he's from a Dragon clan like Sir but Sir is half elf so he's dragon nature is not as strong as this man.

"See? It's not scary right?"

I looked around and it's beautiful. The stars and moon is so pretty. I never thought that I'll be able to see the clouds closer.

"And even if you fall, I'll catch you" he said .

"Yeah yeah whatever Senior Brixton-

"Brix just call m Brix"

"Dowanna, it's unrespecful-

"I'll drop you if you refuse"

"Okay Brix" I said and he laughed. He put placed his head on my shoulder that made me feel nervous all of a sudden-

"Ahhkk w-what are you doing?" I asked because he suddenly kissed my neck!

"Friends can do this" he said. Huh?

"R-really?" I asked and he nodded.

"..."

So.. Sir...also did that because he considered me as a friend? But..why does it feels different? So I...I'm a friend of Sir...

"But not all friends" Brix said and literally kissed my neck very hard and I can feel his tongue on my skin.

"Hnghh..Brix S-stop. I don't think it's fine" I said and he stoped.

"Okay, that's enough for now. By that way thanks" he said and put me down . I didn't noticed that we're almost at home. He looked at me and pinched my nose.

"Ouch it hurts!!"

"Go now ahhaha" he said and I nodded.

"Thanks for today" I said and he smiled at me.

"Let's hang out again next time. See you at school" he said and rashy flew away as if he's scared of something. Nevermind, I haven't forgotten how re threathened me earlier, also his kissed was quite different from Sir. Is it really normal for friemd to do that? Well...I saw Niya and Nexus did that too even though they're just friend.

"...." I think it's fine.

To be continued...