Chapter 4- Victory!

Just like they planed, the huge Drake went in the cave and burst with anger when she saw her children's corpes. The four ladies are hiding above while waiting for their chance to attack.

Few moments later the imoogi came out of his nest.

"Guys ...can we defeat them? They're so huge!!" Niya wisphered to her friends.

"Whatever, they said the enemy of our enemy is a friend so let's help the Imoogi to take down the Drake first" Her sister said and get ready her arrows.

The two monsters started fighting each other and the Imoogi was in disadvantage since he's just a level five while the Drake is a level six monster.

"Miya go, hit the eye balls then her nose" Zedayah comanded and Miya did so.

Kiyieeee!!!

The Drake scream that caused a shock wave. The four ladies almost fell down but fortunately Jena pulled them back before they fell.

"Scary huhuhu" Niya and Zadayah said while crying.

Miya continue to shot the drake and the imoogi at the same time. The two monsters are fiercely fighting each other and they can't pay attention on the four ladies. After an hour the Drake's finally dead. Since both of them can't use mana caused by the poison and they only fought with their own brute strength their damage is quite severe. The imoogi is also exhausted and severely injure that could barely stand up on his own.

"Jena land a final blow" Zedayah said and Jena gladly Jumped off while gathering all of her remaining mana to her sword.

"Die bastard!!"

She cut through the neck of the Imoogi and finally the Imoogi is dead too.

"Kiyaahh huhuhu we're alive" Niya said while hugging Zedayah.

"Hic hic hic we won"

After crying they also jumped down to check if the monsters are really dead and the jump off around out of joy because they can finally go back.

But before they head out they agreed to find the Imugi's nest hoping to find a treasure.

And just like they anticipated they found six gold bars, One sword, Alchemy books, Martial arts sacred text and some gems.

"I'll just take the sword and one gold bar" Jena said and happily wield her new sword.

"I'll take two gold bars and Three emerald since I had to but a new armor and bows" Miya said and they all agreed.

"I'll just take the martial art text maybe I could learn them, I'll take one gold hehehe we had to pay for tuition fee next sem" Niya said and they agreed.

"Then I'll take the alchemy books and the painting over there" Zedayah said and they laughed at her.

"You're really a bookworm heheh take the two gold bars since thanks to you we survived" Miya said and Zedayah started to cry that made her friends cry too.

"This is the first time I've experience this huhuhu I really thought we're gonna die" Niya said and they hug each other .

Little did they know that the Imoogi can produce a sedative gas that made them fell asleep while crying. The four of them are sleeping soundly beside the corpses of the two huge monters.

While they're sleeping, the instructors are searching for them. The other students gathered in the meeting place where they're supposed to meet up after of their haunt but it's been four hours since the call time and the four students are still missing.

They started questioning Fabian since he was supposed to be the leader of their group but he came back alone with only four level two monsters.

"They went out on their own so who knows maybe their dead somewhere" he arrogantly said and the class started to laughed along.

"They're weak anyway, it's not a loss of our Empire if few weaklings die" Loreen said and the ladies laughed.

The instructor brougth back the students in the School because they're notice the abnormality in the forest. The got a hint that maybe the upper level monster is actualy living nearby and to avoid accidents they just sent the students back to school.

......

Meanwhile, Professor Javier had a foul mood because her new appointed assistant is late on her first day.

"Professor what the deal? You're about to suffocate me with your pheromones" Brixton said. He's actually in the meeting room with the top five students of the fourth year cadets.

"Nothing, proceed to your report "

Before they could proceed about the report a loud noise from the first year students are echoing in the hallway. He was about to stand up but an instructor suddenly barge in the room.

"S-sir I'm sorry for my rudeness but four of our cadets went missing during hunt-

"Who's the cadets?" Professor asked the instructor since he knew that it was the instructor asigned in the first year.

"Zed-

"Zedayah was missing? Since when? Why on earth did you sent that kid there in the first place?! She just like a rabbit in the forest do you understand?" He angrily said while realising his killing intent.

"Calm down Proffesor, let's just find-

Brixton hasn't done talking yet but the professor just vanished into a tin air.

"Let's help him" Phoeby said but Brixton just laughed.

"No need, he could bring them back in just few minutes ." Brixton said and they just keep quiet. Brixton is a prince from Demon Kingdom and he's actually a dragon, a golden dragon.

"Interesting hahahaha " he said while sarcastically laughing and just like he said the professor is back.

"See? He's back" he said and went out to take a look.

To be continued...