Chapter 17- Sir's Avoiding me

I came back in my senses when I smelled Zedayah's blood around me and then I realized she's sleeping in my arms again. I can't remember how I brought her here but I'm sure that I brought her in my room since you can't step in my room unless I allowed you to.

She had a feint smell of Brixton stuck on her- Oh... I think I remember it now. I was about to morph then I saw her with Brixton using the bond contract with her. Then ....I don't know what happened next.

Her eyes are swollen and I left marks on her again... What's wrong with me? I'm not a kid anymore to do Immoral stuffs like this specially on a kid like her. Look at her face theres blood on her lips- oh god, I did not do that thing right? I don't know.. I smell her lips to cheched but she suddenly moved that made me accidentally kiss her nose! I back off right away! What the heck Javier?! I almost kissd her for real!

I carefully moved away so I won't wake her up and move in the couch.

Pakk!

I slapped myself to knock some of my senses. What have I done? The fact that I can't remember anything makes me more drowned in guilt. Did she cried because I forced her? I didn't cross the line more than that right?

I think I should avoid her for the meantime because I don't have courage to show my face to her.

"Nmmm Morning Sir"

I just planned to avoid her but she woke up before I could send her back to her room. What will I do now?

I shamlessly looked at her and she's staring at me-

Tug..dug..

W-what was that?? My heart suddenly acting strange. I think I'm nervous...Will she get mad and decided to leave? I guess that's a natural reaction though but that's fine for me, I'll just buy a royal class dormitory for her so she could live confortably but will she forgive me if I do that? But I have to apologize first-

"Sir you're a bit pale, are you sick?" she asked. W-what kind of reaction is that? She should be mad at me now but why sje's acting like it's nothing at all?

"Ahm about last night... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that" I said but she looks confused. Hays she's so naive that why she doesn't even know she was violated by the excused that I'm not sober up. I think it's etter if I'll send her away for the sakw of both of us. I might do something bad again if she's close to me.

"I think living with me will only hurts you so it's better if you stay somewhere else. I will arange a royal room for so you could live comfortably, you can still work for me if you want-"

"What do you mean Sir?" She asked. She got off of the bed and come closer. I'm really crazy to found her pretty with her messy hair and her skin...what the heck is wrong with me?

"I forced myself to you right? I not sure if I won't do a same mistake again " I said and she looks more confused.

"I don't remember anything but I sure I did something unacceptable" I said .

"So you don't really remember anything?" She asked and I nodded.

"Then don't apologize Sir, actually I should be the one apologizing now? Because of me you went out there just to help me, the fact that you went out even though you're in the middle of morphing is heart warming Sir"

It just me or she's really blushing now? Her eyes doesn't contain grudge or resentment so I bet she's just forgive and forget...nut as an adult, I can't just take her kindness into granted.

"Sir don't worry 'cause you didn't forced me , I let you bit me"

"What else?" I asked but she shake her head.

"None, aside from drinking my blood you did nothing Sir so please don't worry to much. I'm very fine and It feels like my body's getting lighter everytime you drank my poison blood"

"I really did not do anything else? Then why do you have wounds on your lips?" I asked because for some reason ...I kinda feel disappointed.

"Ah I tripped on my own and hit my mouth in the corner of the table" she said... So I didn't do anything else..

"Huuuu " It such a relief..

"Alright Sir I'll go first, I will be late now. See you later!" she said and head out.

I lay down on my bed but her scent was stuck on my pillows,bedsheet and blankets.. Smells like a field of flowers and it smells good. Tsk! What the heck I'm thingking? I think I should avoid her for the meantime until I settle this immoral thought of mine. I might go crazy if this continue..

....
.
.
.

"Zedy you're day dreaming again"

"I'm sorry, I'm just affected of what I read in the romance novel that I'm currently reading now" I said but of course it's a lie.

Sir has been busy in a while now. He's only giving me instruction about my works and went out to do his business. He still coming in our class but he didn't even give me a glance. He's not eating breakfast with me anymore but I still prepare some for him everyday and it's been going on for three weeks.

:(

He mentioned about his works thats he'll be busy but why he doesn't talk to me anymore? It is because of that night? Did he recalled back his memories? It started since that day. I already told him that he didn't do anything but his sense of responsiblity is quite hard. I think he's avoiding me on purpose... Just since when did it went wrong?

Poinkk!

"Senior why you're here again?"

Senior Brix just poke my face. He's been joining us every lunch and even came in our classroom before the class starts every morning. He even brought the other three Seniors with him and they got along well with my friends. My mind is always occupied with Sir that's why I can't focus at all.

"Let's go shopping" Senior Brix said but I just gave him a poker face. I'm really annoyed cause he always put on thick strong perfume that makes me feels weird .

"Come on little Zedy, let's do a quaduple date" he said while pinching my cheeks!

Miya, Jena and Niya is looking at me... What are you looking at me? Hayss, how could I refuse when they're looking forward to have a date with their partners? They got closed to their date partners and I'm the only one who wasn't making any improvement because I don't really like dating stuff and Senior Brix seems to see me as a little sister anyway that's why I don't have to be on guard around him.

"Zedy please..." The three girsl said and I don't think I can reject it.

"Fine"

"Yeheyyy!!"

We don't have classes this afternoon that's why they'd decided to go after lunch. We will go to the plaza later and I hope it will go well. I also need to refresh my mind.

To be continued...