Chapter 5- The caring old man

I'm very pissed off because my little assistant isn't here yet. She supposed to come in my office but she never visited even once today. Her inteligence is quite above than normal and I'm amazed because she could read the four great languages at her age so I had expectations to her but why on earth she's obsessed with combat class? She's undeniably weaker than normal humans and she'll be more usefull with research but she stubbornly joined combat class.

I've been waiting but suddenly got a news that she's missing and it pissing me more. Out of furry I teleported to her since we're connected by contrant that's how I could easily find her-

"What the heck she's doing?"

She's literally sleeping while embrasing the imoogi's corpse? Ew that's gross. The four ladies are laying down with the corpse and it seems like they're not injured but due to the sedative gas from Imoogi their sleeping like idiots now.

I released my pheromones to remove the gas around but they're still sleeping. They're might be exhausted from the fight. Not to mention that they manage to defeat this two monsters with their current level... Interesting.

I came closer to my assistant and carry her carefully. She's nineteen she said? But why she's so light as feather, I might broke her bone if I put a little pressure to her.

"Hmmn? Professor?" She's sleep talking while sleeping.

Sniff sniff? How come she smells weird? She smells like wildflowers but tasty like meat?

"Are you alright?" I asked and she opened her eyes .

"S-sir it's really you? Huhuhu why did you come too late wahhh! I thought we're going to die for real huhuhu.." She just got mad at me?Seriously? How was it my fault? You shouldn't have participated in the first place.

Oh? She's back to asleep again... Let's talk later my dear assistant, you better make a good excuse.

I teleported the the girls along side with the corpse back to the school. People are surprised for my sudden appearance in the field and I can hear their confusions but I don't really care about them.

"Your highness thank you for bringing back the kids" Dean Sabastian said but I just ignored him. Not worth it.

I saw them moving the three girls to the clinic so I'm following them from behind with Zedayah in my arms. I want to bring her home so she could rest comfortably but she needs to make new friends so I'll just put her with the other girl.

I've been watching her since we met in the orientation day. Why does she wants to learn combat when she's already fine with academic works? How stubborn.

I lay her down on the bed and I just noticed her wounds on her elbows and palm.

"Hey heal this kid first" I said to the healer and she became pale all of a sudden. I'm already used with that expression since everyone's afraid of me but sometimes it's pissing me off.

"Understood your Highness"

She started removing the bondage on her palm-

"Professor are you acquaintance with her?" The annoying brat is here.

"Get out of here Brixton while I'm being nice" I said but he staring at the little girl's body so I covered her with blunkets. The healer looks like about to colapse in my presense when I haven't done anything yet.

"Your H-highness please move out because I'm gonna undress her" She said so I dragged Brixton out of the room.

"Uncle who's that kid?" He asked and I gave him a deadly stare. Brixton is my brother's only son and he's the most annoying kid ever existed in my life.

"Don't even think about shady stuff, she's ten years younger than you. She's just a kid so don't bother her" I warned him but he smiled sarcasticaly.

"Then she's two hundren eighty-one younger than you uncle, she's just an infant in our land hahah I'm not a pedophile so don't worry uncle"

I just ignored him. Bixton is very troublesome womanizer and he's really annoying in many ways.

"Kiyaaa!"

I came inside the moment I heard her scream without realizing it.

"What happened?" She's hiding underneath the blanket.. I can see her trembling so I casted magic to make her sleep again.

"Explain what just happened"

The healer explained everything.

While tending her wounds she saw few old injuries on her and it seems like Zedayah doesn't want to show them so she freaked out. Anyway she seemed fine now and she's just need a little rest.

"Hmm" she's only wearing her underwear dress that's why her slim neck down to her shoulder and collarbones are exposed.

"Hey made her wear this for a mean time" I tossed the longsleeve I got in my space ring to the hearler. I don't know have a women dress I think it won't kill her to use my clothes once.

I went out side and asked the attendant to put the girls in one room. Zedayah might feel better if she's with her friends.

Brixton wasn't here anymore, he might've left earlier. Anyway I asked Waris to investigate about the incident cause according to the Intructors, they just went in the outer part of the black forest and the girls haunted the children of the drake. It came after them to avenge her children but ended up fighting the Imoogi and according to the form of the injuries it's more likely planned cause there's no traces of mana in the two monsters. It's most likely planned .

So that's what happened, Zedayah might planned the fight between the monsters since it's impossible for them to fight them heads. Great, the enemy if the enemy is a friend indeed.

"Hehehe it seems luck is on her side"

I passed by in the school canteen cause the little kid seems like malnourished. As expected, the chief said Zedayah only came during free lunch because she can't afford breakfast and dinner. I gave them money and asked them to provide free meals for her and her friends. I emphasized go give her additional meals, snacks and beverages. Little kid should eat properly go grew up well and I don't want to starve my employee.

To be continued...