The beautiful jungle-Landon

I can't believe this.I mean can you believe it?It was so fun in Scotland parties,alcohol,girls!And they call me off!Just like that!So I could return in London and then go in Japan.
Fucking Japan!I can't believe it.

I knew father found another women but still married?Ah, for fucks sake!And then what?She has a fucking daughter!Now the old man will make me a nanny on top of that.

Fucking unbelievable!
And I thought my life couldn't get more fucked up by this...

Our car stops.I look outside the mirror and see the streets like we're in a fifteen century with fucked up houses if I can call them like this of course.

Why Japan?He could've have hot chick from London or I'd be happy with USA too but fucking Japan?Man...

"Don't make noises.And..just-don't be yourself."Old man brikes the silence.I chuckle.
"Sure."I simply say and of course I'll do the exact opposite.
"I'll take the gifts sir."I hear the driver's voice.
I see the people with slippers who came out so they could look at us.I don't blame them.If ilived in this jungle and saw Mercedes I'd come too.

"No need.Landon will tale them.Will be for long there you can stay here or find hotel."
I chuckle."I'm not sure he will find hotel near here in the jungle."He sighs.
"Just take them."I sigh taking them.
Now I'm slave too.I open the door and take them closing it with my leg.

"Careful.You didn't pay for it."
He glared at me.I smile fakely.
Fuck you.
I look at the...house?The fuck is that?It's like an horror history movie.
I look up.
Ah,ah,ah my life.
God if you exist why the hell me?Why me?

"Aiko!"The old man's tone change so fast I'm not sure if it's it's his.
I look around the women outside.Short one.
I forgot how short japanese are.
She was dressed in blue dress,her hair in bun and literally so white like a zombie.But she wasn't bad.

Now I'm curious if I could fuck her?

She smiled coming to us.
They both hugged so tight.

So I can't fuck her,huh.
I looked around.Hmm just old people.
"You guys came!"She smiled even more.
"Yes.My son,Landon."The old man says.
"I could shake your hand but as you sew my hands are full."I say knowing damn much he won't like it.
"Oh my let me help you."
He chuckles.
"It's fine.He cand do atleast that."
Prick.
"We can greet inside."He smiles to her.
"Let's go inside then."She smiles as they walk inside and I walk after them.

She takes her slippers out as the old man takes them too.
Fuck why me?
I take them out too.
As she opens what's that door?It's like
a large wooden board.
"Here the slippers."She kneeled.
He too.
"Hey."He chuckled.

I will throw.

I put them and walked after them.
"Look who came."She said.I couldn't see her face but I could hear her joy.
"Hello."The voice was little. Fragile.Like if you pushed a little it could've break.I couldn't see the person because both of them were infront of me so I moved next to him and saw a little girl.I don't know why and how but my eyes locked with her immediately.The worst part was that my mouth fell open.

I-I don't know why.But her eyes,so black I thought I got lost in them.
"Hello Mio.How are you?"She moved her eyes looking at father.

Mio.

"I'm fine.Thank you."It was noticeable that she's japanese.Her accent kicked in.
"Here you can leave them here.Go help him sweetheart."Her mother called.
"It's fine he'll manage."The old man called out siting on the floor.

The fuck?We'll eat on the floor?

Oh my.

She walked with me.
"This way."She said as she took some of the gifts and I walked after her.
She's also short.Does she even have ten?She's top skinny.She doesn't have anything.Nor breaths nor ass.And she's pale as hell.But she has really long hair on top of that bangs.
How did she manage to get so black eyes?
Then she left them on a table,I left them too.Then she walked out as I walked after her, again.

It's nothing special.Just normal old fashioned japanese house.

The navy blue suits her.

We walked to them as they were talking and smiling we sat at our parents side across each other.
"I'm not sure if you'll like our style but..."Her mother went on.
"Come on,I already love it im sure Landon will too."He smiled at me.

I must love it.

I smiled back.

Fuck you.

I went for the vork.
"Show them how did you train to eat with chopsticks."He said.
For fuck's sake like I did.I lied of course.Who'd sit there and hold those when there are vorks for it?

I smiled as I took the vorks and immediately dropped them.
I heard the little one chuckle as I glares at her.
"Mio."Her mother scold.
"I know hahah very funny."I smiled fakely.
"Why do you scold her?It's funny.That's why Landon laughed,right?"He backs her.
"Of course."I say taking the vork.
"How do you find the Japan, Landon?"She asks.

Father throws at me glare.

"I find it really pretty actually.In UK isn't that hot but here the wetter is actually nice."She smiles.
"I heard you're highschool ?"I try the rice and I feel throwing up but I swallow it.
"Yeah,I have two more and I will go to college."I see the girl puting me beef I look at her confused.But she continues to eat.
"Well,Mio is still in highschool.She will be  in eight grade this year."She pats her
shoulder.The old man smiles.

I thought she's ten but she's fourteen-fifteen?

"Your English is really good too."He says.
"Thank you."She looks at him.
"She has the japanese accents on her english."I say taking another thing no idea what .
"I didn't know japanese accents could sound good on english."I add.
Her mother smiles.

Fucking floor butt hurts.

Then they talked more and more.Like seriously about everything while me and the girl kept quiet.
I have no lust to stay even a night here.I bet they don't even have normal beds.I know japanese sleep on the floor.I just want to go to Scotland or even better to London without the old man.He could stay here.That would be so much better.

I could kill for that.Fucking floor.Wgo sits on the floor?We're in twenty first century for fuck's sake.

"Yes I remember!"The old man chuckled.
"Like we came on the topic.We have to tell you something."The
both looked at us holding their hands.

I know they'll get married.
"We will get married."Aiko says looking carefully at her daughter.Don't tell me she doesn't
know.
I try to hide my smirk.
"And we think to living in UK."
Yeah,yeah I know...say what?
"What?!"Me and Mio asked in one tone.

2

Be the good to my badOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara