Wedding anxiety .-Mio

A week went.

Here I was standing next to mom with blue dress.Even thought I liked the black one when I saw her eyes twinkling when I choose the blue one again I needed to swallow it.
Again.I feel uneasy anxious, like something is in my throat.
I looked at her all smiling with a big white dress making her look so young so cheerful.

Jonathan was the same.With his black suit and white tie looking as happy as ever when the priest started talking both of them holding their hands.I turned to see so many people sitting and looking smiling.I'm not sure how many of them are with true smiles.
Even though mom wanted small one ,Jonathan literally begged her for this.He said he wanted to give her what she deserves.And he's right.She deserves this.Anut Yamaki waved at me as I smiled and waved back earing a harsh look from London's grandmother.

Landon.

We haven't talk from that party.We could bump into each other annoy each other and of course he'd put comments but nothing really.Not a real talk.It's not like I'm sad but still.I looked at him,standing by his father side with gray suit and black tie.His hair free as ever his blond hair looks like diamonds,his blue eyes locking with mine.

"Dear friends and family of the Bride and Groom, we welcome and thank you for being part of this important occasion. We are gathered together on this day to witness and celebrate the marriage of Aiko Hirori and Jonathan Asher."
I see Landon swallowing as he looks at me.I know I must look away,to look at the bride and groom but yet my eyes can't,I can't look ,I can just hear.
"Aiko,Jonathan, you have come here today of your own free will seeking a union with each other and, in the presence of your family and friends, have declared your love and commitment to each other."

"To the woman who has stolen my heart. You are a true blessing in my life. Your kindness, intelligence, and sense of humour brighten every moment we spend together. I am so grateful for the love and happiness you bring into my life."I heard Jonathan's speech, I should look away.
I shouldn't look at Landon at my mother's wedding with his father.
He should look away.

Everyone clapped.Hearing mom's laugh a guilt cracked in me and I looked away even though my heart stopped for a moment I did look away.

"Your love and support mean the world to me ,I'm so blessed to have you in my and my daughter's lives. As I stand here as a bride, I can't help but feel overwhelmed with emotion. Today is not just about our love for each other, but it's also about the promise of our future together."

I heard clapping.

"If anyone has obligation let it speak now or forever hold your peace!"

I looked at Landon who was already looking at me.

Just breath.

Just breath.

As he licked his lower lips I swallowed.

Just.Breath.

"Repeat after me. I, Jonathan, take you Aiko,to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."Jonathan repeated ,mom too after him.

"By the power vested in me by the internet and the State of London, I now pronounce you husband and wife!"
I closed my eyes already feeling the bitter in my throat.
"You may kiss the bride!"

And it was done.

Aiko Asher.

As I heard the clapping my eyes were stuck with Landon's as he sighed.Mom looked at me and I gived her hug.Jonathan took her hand and they started walking down the stairs.