Thoughts like silence-Mio

What a prick.What a posh boy.What a nasty boy.He is such a prick.
We stay in silence waiting.We sat far away from each other and we haven't talked.That's good by me.I get to read my mamga in silence everything I have ever wanted exept it would be better if I was in my room.While he's on his phone.

From a time to time we could have those akward eyes contact...

I should have never went to look for him,I should have left his father to scold him by now.
Anyways one is clear.We don't like each other and don't plan liking too.

But his hair is beautiful.It's light blond and it's not short either but not long too,middle?

I heard mom's laughing.
"Yeah I was telling you that...Oh hey guys."She looked at us kind of confused maybe because we were sitting far away or we were in silence.I mean what did she exepted we weren't going to hug each other the moment we find out we were going to be...ugh I can't even think of it.

"How was Landon,Mio?Did he made you angry?"His father asked and Landon throw me a glare and cocked his eyebrow.

Like I told you I'm the parent between us.

"He was good.Even tried helping but couldn't though,he really hasn't washed even a cup."I answered trying not to smirk.I will help this time but of course I will throw insult too.
"Well,he is a boy of course he hasn't."Mom backed him looking at me.
Fine,fine.
I roll my eyes.
"I will call you tomorrow at what time we will go."He kissed her on her cheek while Landon rolled his eyes.
"Okay then."She smiled and he came to me as I stood up."It was pleasure again Mio."We shaked hands,i give him akward smile.

I saw Landon shaking mom's hand.So he finally decided to leave the phone.
He walked to me and we shaked hands when his father walked to mom he whispered just enough for me to hear it.
"But the way I had my fun anyway,you japanese girls are good with the tong I must say."He grinned with his nasty grin.He walked to his father and both of them walked out.

How can someone so beautiful be so cruel and nasty?

The realization hit me fast.So he kissed a girl just to show me no one can resist him.He didn't care about the girl's feelings,he decided to kiss her even without having feelings for her.And here I am with me not having first kiss.
"How was he?"Mom walked asking.
"Posh boy."I rolled my eyes sitting and taking my manga.Shr laughed sitting next to me.
"Please try to be in good terms with him,you will be siblings."I look at her.
"I know he is...different but you are too.Everyone are different and unique. "She hugged me putting my shoulder on her arm."Thanks you were so mature.You udrestood me,you understand me."My phone ringed.

"Who is it?"
"From the school chat.No need to worry."I stand up taking my manga and give a hand to mom as she takes it an I pull her up of course she didn't let her weight and just stood up.
"It's late you should go sleep I will talk to aunt Yamaki and I will come too."She kissed my forehead.
"But the way.Both of them are really ta right?"She chuckled.
I smiled nodded.
"Yeah,both of them don't look alike though."I say.
"Well Landon had her looks from his mother."She said.
"I like Jonathan's black hair more."I lie as she chuckles.
"Good night."I say going to our room.

Yeah both of them doesn't look alike like me and mom.While he has blue eyes his father has brown ones.
His mother must be really beautiful.

I take my pyjamas out and go to the washroom.I go to the group chat.

Airo:Did you guys see Tenten was kissing with someone.
*sent picture*

What the?So she is the girl he kissed?

Shiro"Amd I thought she is slow.
*sent laughing emoji*

Aikawa:He looks rich and blomd hair?He is definitely foreign!