Konnichiwa,my ass-Landon

I lit cigarette and breath out.
Am I happy that I'm returning to London?Hell yeah!Am I happy that I'll be nanny?You can guess.

Hell nah!Of course I'm not happy leave happy I'm ot even interested.
I woke up at five and thirty.Five.And.Thirty.Can you believe it?I will die!Everyone will die if I don't get enough sleep.Oh my.I see the black sircles now...
Can we go now?Or atleast meet another girl like yesterday?Fyck I couldn't sleep all night.I knew those people don't have beds.It was miserable night.

And there weren't even hot chicks neither.Just old women who weren't even brave enough to speak just check out.

Atleast I'm in the car.I will die from this wetter here.So damn hot.And not in the good way.

And people gathered like they haven't seen a life in decades.

I'm seriously jealous as fuck when I see Cole dragged on parties.What I could give to be in his place especially right now.

"Mio be careful you will fall!"I look outside and see the little japanese caring couple of things while her mother, another women and the old man coming after her laughing.
Man,I laugh.
I throw the cigarette away.I was anyways done.

This man cares about her more than his own son,not like I care either thought.

I see her going back and opening the trunk.
I go through my phone.I shouldn't bother when I'm not told.
I glance and see her long black hair falling freely.Doesn't she feel the hotness with her long hair untied ?
Dressed with black short jeans and short black t-shirt on a top of that black shirt tied around her waist,pff it's not hard to find out her favorite color.

As I saw Aiko and the women hugging and talking they walked to the car.Mio stepped with a black bag in sitting far away from me.
I snorted.
"Morning little japanese."I smirked.
She looked at me lifting her eyebrows and then turned looking out of the window.
"Someone's not in the mood..."I watched the the old man's mans coming with another rcouple of things too as both of them stepped in.

"Good morning Landon."Aiko looked back at me.
"Good morning Ms Aiko."I smiled at her.Atleast you greet unlike your daughter is what I wanna say.
"Please!You can call me just Aiko or whatever you want."She laughs.
I nodded.
"Are you sure you aren't hungry Mio?"
She continued to look outside.
"I don't usually eat at mornings."She answered without looking at him.
Fine that's was cool.
He smiled though.
"She will eat when she gets hungry don't worry."Her mother pats his arm."What about you Landon?"I didn't cause at mornings I usually just lit but I can't say that.
"I'm not hungry actually."
She laughs."Kids those days."He laughs too."I know right."He started driving.So he'll drive.

"But the way the other bigger things will come too with a truck.The mans will take care of it."He went on.
"That's good."She laughs.
"I know it's strange but I'm kind of excited that you will meet your mother."Pfft you wouldn't be this women can take your heart and still her cold gaze wouldn't change.
He laughs.
"She'll like you.I'm sure."
"Do you know Mio we will see his mother,aunt and two sisters.They ar ebig family."She smiles looking at her daughter.
But neither she nor me see a reaction of her.
"Will we live with them?"Her voice,I don't know it kinda comes cracking.
"No,we'll have enough just for the four of us."He answered her question.

"Tell her about her cousins Landon."
Hers?I try to not grin.
"You guys have four cousins."He went on.I want another cigarette.
"Well there is Jack,Andreas,Lily and Britney."
"Woah."

I laugh out.I can't stop laughing.Woah?Woah!I...I seriously can't with her.I didn't know when but she started laughing withe too.Finally looking at something.At me.And laughing.With me.As we exchanged looks while laughing.They started laughing too.

The next one hour the folks talked about the little japanese school and other stuff as she was listening musik and I just continued commenting on the yesterday's party I heard a whisper.
"Good bye Kyoto."

Who's Kyoto?

"Okay we're here let's go."They started taking some things.I pushed her as she glared at me.
"What?"She hissed.
"We're here,come on I don't feel staying here more than necessary."I walk out.I can say the airport wasn't bad at all. It was big, but there were a lot of people. Who would have thought how many people would want to leave Japan, haha ​​who would have thought. What smart people.

"What about the bags?"
"Just leave it they will take them."
"And the car?"She asks and smirks."You guys don't think of gifting it to aunt Yamaki,right?"They are too busy talking.
"Who's Yamaki?"I ask she looks at me like I asked what's rice.
"You don't know who Yamaki is?"We walked inside after them.
"Do I need to?She must know who am I!"I grinned and put my sunglasses on.She snort.
"What?"I ask laughing.
"Who's she?"
"Leave it."
"Oh come on!Who's she?"She laughs.

"Welcome Mr. Asher. Please this way."The blondy leads us as I take my glasses off.
"We won't wait in the line?"She looks around.
"Who would?"I grin at her while checking the blondy. Won't like I like older women.
"You're disgusting."She looks at me.
"You're too young to understand."I tapp he head and jerks me off.

But already had my fun with her.

"These are your seat numbers. It also says the plane number.Have a good time."She blows walking past me and get wink from me and blushes.
Mio looks at me like she'll throw up up any moment.

"Aren't you hungry Mio?It's nine already."He asks her.
"Not really."We walk in our plane.
"Oh look your number seats are next to each other."Her mother smiles as she seats next to the old man in front us.Yeah.No shit. Hundred procent sure he did that.And now he's trying to look like the whole plane isn't ours.
I roll my eyes and sit.
"Stand."She looks at me.I grin.
Say what?
"Exuse me,hmm?"
"Stand,I want to sit next to the window."She demands.
I smil fakely.
"Why don't you ask nicely?"Or beg?
Of course I wouldn't say that giving the fact her mother sits infront of us.
"Stand."She glares with those black juicy eyes.I laugh as I stand she walks with her bag and sits next to the window.I can't bear the bragging of the folk this time.

I sit next to her.No wonder she's so tiny.She only drinks water well giving the fact I'm 6'3 and she's like 5 foot makes sense.

"We are sorry for the delay in our departure. Please fasten your seat belt and refrain from smoking while the no smoking sign is on. From captain Jackson and the crew, it is our pleasure to serve you today. If there is anything we can do to make your flight more enjoyable, please let us know."

"Goodbye Japan."I hear tiny and yet sweet forbidden voice.And one of the fucking strangest things on earth happens.

I get hard.

6