to control the lowers-Landon.

What a bright sunny day I'd say before ten minutes after that folk barged in my room.But atleast it was a wonderful night.
Everyone were talking about me ,me and me at the party not that it was possibleto not.Bit I did forgetafter those tequila with the weed and the experimentwith the blomd chicks mouth."Tell me again why do you think I'd listen you?Plus I'm having fun and you know how hard is to let go of the fun."I lit cigarette smirking..
He is not dumb but he fogots whose son I'm.Whathever I want I get.The old man throws keys at me and I catch them smirking."You do that you get that."This old man is such a wolf but I'm snake in a mouse's clothes.
Manipulating is our second name after Asher.
I take themand stand taking clothes walking in the bathroom.
"Deal old man."I shut the door.
Looking in the mirror.
Shit my eyes are still red they may find out that I played around with not just alcohol.

I take a bath brush my teeth and go out.It's already twelve.Thank Fuck Cole stopped me bringing the two chicks here I might've broke my good impressions of a good step son.I spray rexona and my Acqua di Gio, put my sweatpants and white t-shirt and walk in slippers.

I did everything I could think of, to not think about her black juicy eyes or her red cherry lipps or the long hair I shouldn't touch or I might pull it out.I tried to not think especially after the fiasco I made. And not because she'll be my step sister or the difference in age,but becauseI refuse to admit that.I got hard by little girl?Like they aren't enough women dying for me.And like she didn't do anything hot.She said some fucking sentence that was it.And giving the fact that ,that doesn't make me concerned shows how messed up and sick I am.

I walk downstairs looking at the table the two fuckers already there trying to not fall asleep.

Briar and Aiko talking something.I wonder how did it went with the little japanese.She was sitting next to her mother eating rice and some other shits no idea what.She said she didn't eat at mornings ,so does that mean she woke up earlier?
The folks talking with the Alice and her annoying sister ,Lily and Britney talking.
"Good morning."
I smile.
"Good morning Aiko."
I take a green apple looking at the dumbers and them trying to hide their faces.
"You should sit next to your sister..."Britney annoying as always.
I smirk walking to the kitchen and take a chair.
"Landon?What are you doing?"Alice asks.
"Making myself comfortable ."I grin placing it next to Mio and sitting there.
"Continue please."She gives me warning look.

"Too bad the only one who sits next to you is the one you pay too."I whisper and hear Mio snorting.Britney glares at her.
"Don't. "My grin falls as glare at her.
I don't know where that's coming from nor I care.I do, I feel whatever I want cus guess what?I'm selfish and I don't care.

I turn to the little japanese.
"Morning little japanese."I grin.
She eats for a way.
"Morning."It comes more like a whisper.
"Did you liked you room?"I ask cutting my stake.I notice the gaze of grandma following me,my actions, probably towards Mio,like the old man.

Her mother smiles at me thinking probably I try making efforts to be in good terms with her daughter.

She looked confused at me I couldn't stop my grin.She was dressed in black short pants and too big for her sweater.Black one.
I knew the moment I saw her black clothes ,her room should be full with black.

I'd like thanks though and I'll get it.I'm tired of hearing just thank you,thank you,thank you out of her mouth .
"Let's go if you're done.We have work to do."Alice stands looking at Mio.
"Where are you going?"She looks at her mother.''To do some documents about our coming and the wedding."She kisses her forehead.
"Do you want to help?"Mio looks at her smiling wild,really wild.
"It's okay,do your things."
"あなたが自分の部屋に興奮しているのはわかります。"

The fuck was that?My , japanese is something!
"Have fun."
"You too mom."
The old man gived me a look and I nodded.
"Though I think black is a strong color for fourteen years old girl."I pour water.That works for now.Every adult left leaving us alone.
"How did you know it's black?"
"You're fourteen!?"Andreas asks her his brown eyes wilds and he strokes his brown hair.
"Bro I thought she's like ten!"

Jacks laughs.Nothing special about him the same as Andreas exept he took Alice's green eyes.Never liked green.It's too boring,too light,black on the other hand..

"Talking the guy at nine."I take another apple throwing it at him.
"Bro what's wrong with you?"She jerks her off.
"Never liked red ones,too sweet.I'd tale green one.I like the sours better.The souer the better."I grin.
Mio rolls her eyes.
"You dumbers are really weak even for a weed?"I snort with Britney.
Mio's eyes wilded.
I nod at her.

"Tell that to An.Dude got two in one."He laughed.
"I was like a I'm fine ,I'm fine then he poked man.It was shit I'm telling you."Andreas laughed."Ew you guys are seriously!"Lily put away her plate.
"Bitch!You didn't told me about that one!"Britney throw a tower at him.
"You little..!"He went on.

Yeah Oxford Street at daylight might be with the good british kids and snobs but at night things change...
"I feel like I'm in kindergarden."Mio drinks something red.
"Tells the youngest one."That guy won't learn.I throw at him orange.
"Okay!I will shut it!"
"This guy."Jacks rolls his eyes.
Lily stands and comes here sitting next to Mio.
"Both of them are sixteen.Me and Britney are a year younger.Landon is te oldest and you're fourteen .That makes you the youngest."She smiles at her.I can't belive.It.She smiles too.

The fuck?Why would she smile at her?So fast?it's like someone possessed her.Dammit.

She stands and walks.

"Not word about yesterday or you will find out why they call me the prince of death."I stand and walk after her putting my hands in my pockets at first.After I got away from their sight I started running after her.

"I asked you a question though."I stop her.
"Me too."She walked in her room.Me too."It looks...well...it looks like you.So I kinda like it."
"And to answer to your question.Cus I choosed it."I walk to her window.Nice view.
"After I saw your full black style I thought you'd prefer black over pink."
She throws apple at me.Green on.

I smirk and see her smirking too.
"Thanks.I like it."I nodded still smirking.
"Your welcome."

10